- Set up RapidComposer on one MIDI track, and your target instrument on second track.
- On the second track, make sure your "in" is set to <n>-RapidComposer
- Make sure your "FX selector" is set to "RapidComposer" (right below the "in") and NOT pre- or post- FX.
- Set your audio monitor on that second track to "in", or you won't hear anything.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 4286 posts since 9 Jan, 2010
Mike O'Connor already made a video about it (here) but these are the required steps for the quick setup: