Acoustic Guitar Fingerpicking with Walking Bass Playthrough now with tutorial

RELATED
PRODUCTS

No problem ,let me know if there is any more info you need .

musicdevelopments wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:47 am
yes, I think e-mail is better. Many thanks for the videos you prepared, I am watching them right now. Please do not remove them for a while.
Thanks!
Attila
in regards to the problem I reported about applying melody and shape is it going to be possible that you can fix it so that it just applies the shape and not the pitch on the notes.
It would end up working just like it dose when you use envelope.

Each note would follow the melody of the applied phrase in the same way it dose when you set the envelope to follow each note .

I explain it better in the video but would be great if you could do that fairly soon as I would like to do a video showing everyone the real potential ,this is the key feature to be able to remix your tracks within a couple of clicks

I am afraid I cannot promise to implement this fairly soon. Even note randomization has higher priority than that, and I am in the middle of something that must be finished first.

Thanks,
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

Even note randomization has higher priority than that, and I am in the middle of something that must be finished first.

is this the future I was suggesting in the video or something totally different ?

:tu:

The randomization is what you suggested in the video, yes. The best place for that is in the Phrase Editor, where you directly edit notes. I'll implement phrase preview together with all other tracks, and locking notes to be excluded from randomization. The only thing I am uncertain about is that you don't see the master track chords in the phrase editor... For this reason maybe implementing the randomization in Note Editing mode would be preferred.

The randomizer should be on the variations tab ,it should have the ability to randomise anything on a track but sticking within the phrase parameters, all it really needs to do is give you different alternatives patterns to the one you already have in your phrase .

A bit like this slice feature in rc - (unfortunately with that you can only rearrange the order not go up and down in pitch and you lose the actual rhythm with that .

The VST harvest that I showed you does exactly what I'm suggesting. it's more calculated randomness.

Here is a simple example of what it should do

or

and so on

That is why also suggested if you could fix the apply melody so that works correctly then your own custom phrases would work as a randomizer.

You pretty much have the features it just needs to be tweaked a bit.

This feature would give everybody the ability to either get alternatives from their own custom phrases or even alternatives from the generators.

That would give everybody the ability to take any of their project and get alternative versions within seconds especially if you had the feature to apply this variation to all tracks then you would be able to get alternatives variations to your full song with just one click.

That sounds like a good idea, to turn it to a variation that includes note editing and randomization options. You may have to resize the Variations window to a bigger size if you want to lock/edit notes, but that seems doable.
Thanks!
Attila

Perfect,

I'm so intrigued by this!

Return to “Tips & Tricks”