Tried the demo, not working

Official support for: midimood.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I followed the tutorial to set it up, but I can't get it to do anything. Not even with its inbuilt sound generator. Pressing any notes results in them showing up on the lower keyboard in the plugin, but there's no sound or MIDI Output. There's also a message at the top of the plugin that says "MIDI Out is Interrupted".

AdvancedFollower wrote:I followed the tutorial to set it up, but I can't get it to do anything. Not even with its inbuilt sound generator. Pressing any notes results in them showing up on the lower keyboard in the plugin, but there's no sound or MIDI Output. There's also a message at the top of the plugin that says "MIDI Out is Interrupted".

Had the same problem trying to figure things out reading the doc and watching videos. It is a very different interface than we are use to. Try reseting everything and still if no sound go into Flow and turn Main off.You should now hear the internal synth sound and see notes in the Note out Keyboard on the top. Make sure your track in enabled or armed and that the vol is not muted or something like that. I use Reaper on a Mac.

Try to load the existing demo project file for your DAW.
It is part of Kameleono's zip file.

If you need more help please contact support@midimood.com

Return to “MIDIMood”