What's the latest version of DaHornet 64 bit and did you fix the monophonic thing?

Official support for: nusofting.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there. I like to keep my plug ins up to date and I was wondering what the latest version of DaHornet 64 bit is? I purchased this great instrument years ago and I have version 1.43.1. It works fine on my Mac running Mojave but I guess I need a new version if I buy a new Mac? Do you provide updates or would I have to purchase it again to get a later version (if there even is one)?

Also, I note that the "voices" control only goes down from 16 to 2 voice. Is there a way to make DaHornet a mono synth like the hardware was?

I owned a Wasp back in the day and this is such a great emulation. Thank you!

Thanks for asking and the positive comments! daHornet 1.43.1 is the current version, in newer macOS after Mojave it may have installer issues that can be solved with a direct copy of the plug-in, manually, since it's self-contained, daHornet.componet and daHornet.vst.

I have plans to make a new version of daHornet using JUCE library. Possibly this year.
Also, I note that the "voices" control only goes down from 16 to 2 voice. Is there a way to make DaHornet a mono synth like the hardware was?
Yes! When "Glide" knob is not at zero it turns to mono legato, does it work for you?

Return to “NUSofting”