EVE 2 comments, questions and status [obsolete thread] see wusik.com

Official support for: nusofting.com
KVRian
705 posts since 15 Aug, 2005

Post Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:43 pm

I haven't needed microtuning. Multi-out is more likely; I use it mostly for BFD, and have thought about it for keyboard synths, but haven't needed it (yet).

KVRian
1345 posts since 8 Nov, 2003 from DC

Post Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:26 pm

liqih wrote:please say your words about microtuning and multi-out for EVE 2, how much you need those?


thanks
I'd be more likely to use multi-out than microtuning, but microtuning would allow for the use of the Knagalis soundsets in their glory.

Of course, what I really want is fixed oscillator pitch, as we have discussed before.

Therefore, I vote for all 3! :wink:

KVRer
2 posts since 7 Jun, 2006

Post Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:48 pm

EVE 2 is great! Is there an easy way to browse through presets and sounds? I seem to spend a lot of time going through the sounds trying to find the right one and it would be nice to have an up/down button to scroll through the list. The sound selection drop down box doesn't show which sound is the current one. It would also be nice to have an up/down button on the preset selection. Think that would be possible?

Thanks,
Marv

pw
KVRAF
1530 posts since 3 Apr, 2002 from desolation row

Post Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:52 pm

liqih wrote:please say your words about microtuning and multi-out for EVE 2, how much you need those?
thanks
well, I have never used the multi out before for the earlier EVE version - even though it always seemed a good idea to have the option. I think microtuning is also a good feature, but I would probably get EMM Knagalis if I was serious about microtuning.
...

User avatar
KVRAF
2874 posts since 22 Oct, 2002 from "somewhere between digital and analog"

Post Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:49 pm

Question: The Echo has 2 midi sync buttons, but when I select a time, (1/4, 1/8 etc.) the knobs spin all the way around and there doesn't seem to be any sync to a specific time?? And the settings from the time drop down show free-run... Does this do tempo sync??

:?:

KVRAF
4771 posts since 7 Nov, 2005 from Florida

Post Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:43 pm

What mac limitations currently exist in eve2?

Mike

KVRAF
4771 posts since 7 Nov, 2005 from Florida

Post Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:04 pm

I would definitely use multi-out. Sonar and other DAW's support it beautifully.

Mike

KVRAF
4771 posts since 7 Nov, 2005 from Florida

Post Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:43 pm

Will eve2 get some type of internal reverb? Chorus/Flange? That would really make it awesome!

Mike

KVRist
231 posts since 14 Nov, 2003 from Florida - United States

Post Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:34 am

liqih wrote:Please use this for any question or comment or feature request about EVE 2, thanks.
I Love Eve, my staple for 70's sounding pads and pianos !

Can you point me to additional Eve 2 soundsets ? I have no idea where to find some :-)

KVRist
475 posts since 13 Oct, 2002

Post Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:23 pm

AzureCrystal wrote:
liqih wrote:Please use this for any question or comment or feature request about EVE 2, thanks.
I Love Eve, my staple for 70's sounding pads and pianos !

Can you point me to additional Eve 2 soundsets ? I have no idea where to find some :-)
DashSounds
http://www.dashsignature.com/products/d ... /index.htm
Genesis from Dangerous Bear (at bottom of page)
http://www.dangerousbear.com/synths.html
Quite a few from Les Productions Zvon
http://www.lesproductionszvon.com/products.htm

KVRist
231 posts since 14 Nov, 2003 from Florida - United States

Post Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:04 pm

dhanjit wrote: DashSounds
http://www.dashsignature.com/products/d ... /index.htm
Genesis from Dangerous Bear (at bottom of page)
http://www.dangerousbear.com/synths.html
Quite a few from Les Productions Zvon
http://www.lesproductionszvon.com/products.htm
Awesome !! Thanks !!

KVRist
86 posts since 11 Jul, 2003

Post Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:06 pm

Marv Burnett wrote:Is there an easy way to browse through presets and sounds? I seem to spend a lot of time going through the sounds trying to find the right one and it would be nice to have an up/down button to scroll through the list. ... It would also be nice to have an up/down button on the preset selection.
I second these thoughts. This kind of function would make EVE2 much faster for production purposes. I usually tend to work with synth-plugins that have this function, because it makes the search for the right sound (preset) so much easier.

T.

DASH Guy

Topic Starter

7624 posts since 20 Sep, 2001

Post Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:35 pm

thanks for the feedback, I'll be again on EVE 2 after March and I'll see what to fit in the next update
http://nusofting.com
NUSofting : Peti Modelonia Sinnah

KVRist
86 posts since 11 Jul, 2003

Post Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:12 pm

here's still hoping for some light at the end of the tunnel ... :-)

DASH Guy

Topic Starter

7624 posts since 20 Sep, 2001

Post Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:06 am

MonacoMan wrote:
Marv Burnett wrote:Is there an easy way to browse through presets and sounds? I seem to spend a lot of time going through the sounds trying to find the right one and it would be nice to have an up/down button to scroll through the list. ... It would also be nice to have an up/down button on the preset selection.
I second these thoughts. This kind of function would make EVE2 much faster for production purposes. I usually tend to work with synth-plugins that have this function, because it makes the search for the right sound (preset) so much easier.

T.
for Soundsets browsing you can use the letter button on left of the display A B C, it cycles thru the selected category
http://nusofting.com
NUSofting : Peti Modelonia Sinnah

Return to “NUSofting”