Modelonia appreciation thread & preset exchange

Official support for: nusofting.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just wanted to let you guys know that Modelonia is incredible and more fun to program than almost any other synth.

How about preset sharing? Anyone have some great presets they wish to share?

Mike

Rubbing salt in the wounds... How about sharing the Mac version? :shrug:

Soon, Liqih, please? :hihi:

Best,
Joey
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

I will appreciate it more once I dig up my activation code (stupid re-installs, over and over and over a couple times a year *cry*).

In particular I recommend automating the slider that controls the interaction of the 2 separate PM oscillators.

Modelonia is one of my favourite plugs, but i must admit, i'm not so skilled in patch-making with it. So please gimme some of your karma: Then i'll share my patches as well.
"It dreamed itself along"

I made a load when it first came out, some of which later made it into the 1.2 default bank, but there are a few that I never quite finished and some that got broken or changed in the update and I haven't figured out why yet (the Spinet for example really did sound like a Spinet in version 1.01 but now sounds too dull). I've uploaded them all, bit of a grab bag - some are slightly different from the versions that went into the default bank, some are tweaked further and some need updating - I'll get round to it eventually.

http://www.fingermarks.co.uk/music/Mode ... arious.zip

edit - just fixed the Spinet so if you downloaded in the last few mins try again :)

I will be happy to share some of my presets. I'll need to make some more so that it is worth the download.

It really is a lot of fun and brass and woodwinds are some of my favorite sounds. The fact that I can make a 100 ft. flute that wails like a foghorn with a tuba in the bottom end kills me!

Mike

thanks for this thread!

now I'd make it sticky for preset exchange ok?

Karmacomposer wrote:a 100 ft. flute that wails like a foghorn with a tuba in the bottom end
:tu:

That is such a Modelonia thing.

I just made a little demo track for my own tablatron loops, and used modelonia for the pluck lead sound (my own 'pseudochina' preset from the modelonia default bank) and the kind of weird flute arpeggio pad thing. Anyway, it is only a demo, not a full song, but modelonia lovers might get something out of it:

www.babelaudio.net/demos/Tablatron_11_Beat_mp3.mp3

So, has anyone made convincing brass (trumpet, trombone, french horn and tuba) with modelonia, or is it good for more outlandish non-realistic stuff?

How about flute and oboe? clarinet?

Mike

pw wrote:I just made a little demo track for my own tablatron loops, and used modelonia for the pluck lead sound (my own 'pseudochina' preset from the modelonia default bank) and the kind of weird flute arpeggio pad thing. Anyway, it is only a demo, not a full song, but modelonia lovers might get something out of it:

thanks for this example pw, looking forward to your Tablatron release

Karmacomposer wrote:So, has anyone made convincing brass (trumpet, trombone, french horn and tuba) with modelonia, or is it good for more outlandish non-realistic stuff?

How about flute and oboe? clarinet?

Mike

anything good starting from the flute template in the sound wizard?

a new beta is available at http://login.dashsignature.com
modelonia_full1.2.0.2_beta.zip

- reduced CPU usage 10%..20%
- new switch to extend AM range in Lips (PE on)
- some new presets to check

Note: don't replace your current Modelonia with this but please check it if you can and report any anomaly, thanks.
Last edited by liqih on Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wow I actually found my ticket number. Will let you know if I find any bugaboos :)

pw wrote:I just made a little demo track for my own tablatron loops, and used modelonia for the pluck lead sound (my own 'pseudochina' preset from the modelonia default bank) and the kind of weird flute arpeggio pad thing. Anyway, it is only a demo, not a full song, but modelonia lovers might get something out of it:

Nice demo, very clean sounding :) Did you sample the taplas urself? Care to do DK+ bank for em? ;)

Return to “NUSofting”