- Tracktion error messages
- Stability issues (crashes) on some machines
More information on V2.1 look bellow.
Best Regards, WilliamK and Luigi Felici (aka Liqih)
daAlfa2k V2.1 is ready for download, both Demo and Full versions.
If you ever tried the DEMO and had problems, check it out now. We fixed a lot of stuff. Also, our whole product line should receive upgrades like this in the near future.
Here is the "what's new list":
- Notes and other MIDI events are now sample-accurate for perfect timing. Before it had a bug that was drifting a bit the timing of midi events. Now not just the
notes, but also controllers are smoother due to a perfect time.
- WAV support - now you can load any 16bit WAV/PCM Stereo or Mono files, any
sample-rate. Also, it will read any type of LOOP information (as long the
chunk information matches the universal smpl; format), even
CoolEditPro (wich saves the smpl info before the data chunk).
- 19 new external waveforms in the library.
- All WAV files are pefectly tuned now. Also,LOOP information on some of the
extra WAV files are fixed to the best.
- The whole synth is in perfect tune now to the 440 standard.
- LFO2 to Pitch now has a fine control. So you can adjust by small cents,
not just 100 cents and up.
- Envelope controllers are all LOG now, before they were LINEAR.
- New option Smooth Filte; on the global menu. (click on
daAlfa2k logo) Default is ON. When you turn it OFF, Envelopes
have faster attack and the filter is more RAW. So you can make punchy basses
and drum-kicks. Be carefull using this feature, it's so fast that it can
- More CPU types optimization supported, Pentium-M too.
- Random crashes on unload/load (multiple times) fixed.
- Extra bank of presets, it shows now a new option under the global menu
(click on daAlfa2k logo) with 96 new presets, all using a mix of
WAV files (included) and the internal OSCs.
- Long WAV files now plays in perfect tune, before after 4 or 6 seconds tune
was changed by a few cents.
- The Internal preset manager now shows user presets names.