Knagalis EMM previous tests

Official support for: nusofting.com
Banned

Topic Starter

5103 posts since 12 Jun, 2001 from Wusik Dot Com

Post Thu Aug 28, 2003 1:29 pm

FINAL BETA-TESTING RESULTS!

Guys, I just emailed the users who got a FREE copy of EMM.

We had a list of 14 users. 7 Users got a FREE copy. The rest of the users never posted on the forum anything about the tests, and one user still needs to contact me telling his KVR user-name, so I can't know who he is. ;)

If you DID posted and talked to us about the beta-testing, and still didn't received an email for the FREE copy, please, contact us at beta@dashsignature.com stating that you did in fact helped on the tests.

Best Regards, WilliamK

KVRAF
2978 posts since 24 Apr, 2003 from Canada

Post Thu Aug 28, 2003 1:45 pm

Just wanted to say thanks to WilliamK for the free copy of EMM :) I unfortunately didn't have alot of time to test, and wouldn't have felt sore if I didn't get a free copy - but this is very cool. Thanks so much, if I get another chance to betatest Dash stuff I'll put 100% more effort into it. Cheers,

max
KVRist
255 posts since 10 Apr, 2003

Post Fri Aug 29, 2003 4:11 pm

William, my many thanks to you! The FINAL is really beautiful and I'm so happy to have those sounds back again....

Getting to be part of the testing is a lovely priveledge and I hope to be part of other future projects.

If I recall, btw, you mentioned some time back that you might be doing a drum synth... is my memory correct? Well, either way, you might like to have a look and listen to the stuff here... free but not for use in other things as the site says www.nskit.com/

Anyway... many thanks again and best wishes to you and Luigi.
max

Return to “NUSofting”