NEW: Beta-Testing for EVE VSTi

Official support for: nusofting.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

WilliamK wrote:I didn't mean that it only happens when the sequencer running, I mean that for me it only happens when the sequencer is running. ;)

Devon, could you tell me exactly what you do to have a partial updated display? That would help me a lot bud.

Wk
Yup, I bring up the drop down box in Cubase SX to select a preset on the top. As you see, it blocks that button partially, and when you select something and the box goes away, it doesn't update the button properly as it changes the preset.

Devon

Checked out the new beta. Only thing I don't like is I don't have init patches anymore! :cry: Mind making it easy to have an init patch, or am I overlooking something stupid here?

Devon

ah ok William... did the EVE Data and all is better.... hahahaha I should have just used the updater but wanted to test the real full version... LOL... glad I did I guess...

yes on the 'clicks'... much better, thanks...

so far all seems good [but I've not had time yet to try and kill her! %^) ]

one comment on the presets... I'm using Synth-Combo W Pad as a benchmark here, but think the concept might apply globally...

on the chan's A and B, the preset has attack set to zero... but I change this to A= 009 and B = 018 and leave everything else the same... and to me, this tiny adjustment give a 'better' sound... see what you thing, will you? I don't really find any lag with a little higher Attack values.. I know it's just 'ear candy' taste, but plz try it...

the sounds are might impressive! what a kewl synth EVE is!

hmmmm wondering now about some pre's...

for example EP Song Chords

when loaded in the non multi out EVE Channel C output is set to chan 3 so it don't sound until you change it to chan 1 is that intentional?

don't know if other pre's are also that way, but thinking it could be rather confusing to new user at first... whachatink?

I know it's late in the day for suggestions, but there is always the future... maybe...

just thinking that as I go thru the presets, I realize more and more how critical the ADSR setting can be ... and also that as soon as you mouse over any of the control buttons for ADSR you most likely will cause a change... right? see what I mean...

so just thinking it might be kewl to have some kind of global 'lock' and 'unlock' settings... at least for some things if not globally...

I kind of wish the ADSR values could also be entered from the keypad by typing a number... ah well... if wishes were horses then beggers would ride, eh?

Sounding way nice...she's all grown up...I'm hearing in the presets all the possibilities now that I can step back instead of focusing on the samples...
Both of Max's suggestion sound like good ideas...would they be hard to add(at some point in future)?

Guys, thanks for the comments and features requests. Even with EVE being released latter today, let's continue doing some tests and checking how we can improve it. Since we will release a bigger version of EVE latter with more samples. Also, EVE will be used as a base for more synths, so the better... ;)

Also, some beta-users will receive a copy of EVE tomorrow, I email or PM those, no need to ask me for.

Best Regards, WilliamK

Thanks to all beta-testers from my side as sample content provider for EVE, actually I´m really impressed about what happened. You´ve did a great job and your support is very appreciated.

Cheers to you all :-)
http://www.backintimerecords.de
-Sound Research & Development-

NEW BETA UPDATE 25

- Fixed another click problem, when it was in idle and you played a note.
- Complete revised manual - Devon is still going to take a final look, so max, let him to that ;)
- Unused layers now shows Silence.
- Multi-Out version has a new switch, by default all presets outputs on a single output. Click this switch to have it output on all 5 channels. This was made to prevent users from muting an output and while listening to presets complaining that it wasn't sounding properly. ;)

Wk

Ya, the manual still has issues, mostly from modifications and additions from the last time I edited it. If there's no time for me to go back and fix the problems, I'll wait until later, otherwise right now, I have a bit of time to fix the problems.

Devon

Thank you Devon, I will sure apreciate, is really up to you. I just want to release EVE in a few hours from now anyway. ;)

Best Regards, WilliamK

Like one of the main problem is that it's the manual for the EMM Knagalis????? Says so in the title bar of the web browser! ;) I fixed that on my edit earlier. ;)

Devon

Ahhh, crap! :lol: My mistake. Thanks.

Wk

I'm getting Front Page right now, unless editing it in Netscab Editor isn't a problem? ;)

Devon

Never mind, I'm not going to hold you up on release. It isn't bad, but it has problems still though, some of them glaring from improper word usage.

Devon

Return to “NUSofting”