Download section

Official support for: nusofting.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have been trying to contact Dash Signature for almost a week about trying to download the EMKnagalis and TubiLeSax combo I bought..The email info didnt get sent to the right address, I need to have it sent to the right one this time, as I would really like to start using these great programs.

Thanks,

E

Sometimes I get the feeling that email servers have lovers' quarrels! For a month or two I couldn't receive emails from William. During that time, though, he was kind enough to send me the info I needed by PM.

Hello, we are sorry for the mess, but a lot of people are still trying to email me on the old DashSynthesis email, wich is totally dead. :(

I just got your email today. We usually reply on the same day, but only if we DO get the email, and in both cases described above, the email was sent to the old email at DashSynthesis, wich I no longer receive.

I will reply on this latter today, since I have to check a problem on the system before I do.

Best Regards, WilliamK

You can download all updates just by going to

http://login.dashsignature.com/

Once there, enter the TICKET number of your order, you have this from the email we sent you when you got your order done.

That should do it. If you have any questions, please, email me at williamk@dashsignature.com

Best Regards, WilliamK

Return to “NUSofting”