EMM Knagalis 1.40 Win32 VSTi - Also OS X + AU Now!

Official support for: nusofting.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=295335

EMM Knagalis 1.40 What's new?

-- Vibrato : in the same Pitch Envelope set of knobs, You can now switch smoothly and in realtime
to vibrato mode, where the "offSet" knob will adjust vibrato depth and
the Time knob will adjust vibrato rate.
Vibrato depth is channel pressure (aftertouch) sensitive,
while Pitch Envelope is Velocity sensitive.
And thanks to the MIDI learn feature any parameters can be linked to a MIDI CC.

E.G. the standard usage is to link the ModWheel (CC #1) to Vibrato depth, or Time, or both.
but an effective setup is also to link the ModWheel or another switch in your hardware MIDI controller,
to the Vib On Off switch in the Knagalis panel, that way you can swap vibrato and pitch envelope
back and forth while you play, very expressive on some instruments.

-- A switch to set the Flanger LFO to minimum so
You can use the two comb filters of the Flanger for acoustic filtering.

-- Nine new instruments, with custom presets ready to play.

Northern Bagpipe
Tinwhistle
Medieval Bagpipe
Hurdy Gurdy and Hurdy Gurdy Trompette (the buzzing rhythm sound)
Great Highland Pipes
Deep Wooden Flute
the ancient Aulos (an historical double reed instrument)
Spanish Gaita

This is just a small excerpt from Felyon's private Ethnic and Historical
Samples Collection for Knagalis.

OS X versions AU and VST Demo freely downloadable here:
http://dashsignature.com/download/Knaga ... U_VSTi.zip

[Note that this is the first release of Knagalis porting to Mac,
we checked the Demo in various hosts but with only one Mac machine, please help us reporting bugs, if you find any. Thanks]

Limitations of the Demo : max 20 minutes usage each time you load the plugin, unlimited trials of 20 minutes each.
Can't save presets. And only half of the instruments samples are included.
(And of course no Felyon's instruments either, see above)

We hope you'll love Knagalis
Last edited by liqih on Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.

How do we get this? And is there a way to get more of this sample collection, is it going on sale?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Thanks Sean, currently those 9 soundSets are available to those who still have their old "Dash ticket", old Knagalis users can download the 1.4 DLL and the 9 instruments to expand the Knagalis library and presets.

Next week also new Customers, both on Mac and PC, could do the same.

More from Felyon's private Samples Collection : depends on Felyon's and his generosity or perhaps Knagalis users request

liqih wrote:Thanks Sean, currently those 9 soundSets are available to those who still have their old "Dash ticket", old Knagalis users can download the 1.4 DLL and the 9 instruments to expand the Knagalis library and presets.
Ah, of course. I'll have it somewhere. Thanks Liqih.
More from Felyon's private Samples Collection : depends on Felyon's and his generosity or perhaps Knagalis users request
I guess you could consider this the first request then. :)
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Just to mention this, I get the old opera browser bug I had way back in 2003. So for all who bought this wonderful synth years ago, don't use the opera browser :) you get some "cannot modify header" lines, and can't download the actual file.

edit: this happens only for the 1.40 update of EMM Knagalis, and you get the same error in Mozilla Firefox too. So I'll just wait a bit and say thanks VERY much, liqui, for the update - I still use the EMM Knagalis after 7 years, it is much fun :)

Do we just download the DEMO and authorize that? Thanks . . .

Cheers for the update. I was using this VSTi yesterday for the first time in ages. It's pretty cool! :)

Klemperer wrote:Just to mention this, I get the old opera browser bug I had way back in 2003. So for all who bought this wonderful synth years ago, don't use the opera browser :) you get some "cannot modify header" lines, and can't download the actual file.

edit: this happens only for the 1.40 update of EMM Knagalis, and you get the same error in Mozilla Firefox too. So I'll just wait a bit and say thanks VERY much, liqui, for the update - I still use the EMM Knagalis after 7 years, it is much fun :)
There was a mistake in the file name that should be fixed now. Please try again and let me knwo,
Thanks for the comments, <grin>

Aloysius wrote:Do we just download the DEMO and authorize that? Thanks . . .

Cheers for the update. I was using this VSTi yesterday for the first time in ages. It's pretty cool! :)
Thanks Aloysius, no the Demo can't be converted to Full, <wink>
you need the Dash ticket you got when you bought it

liqih wrote:
Aloysius wrote:Do we just download the DEMO and authorize that? Thanks . . .

Thanks Aloysius, no the Demo can't be converted to Full, <wink>
you need the Dash ticket you got when you bought it
I'll dig it out so. Thank you for your reply! :)

OS X versions AU and VST Demo, see top of this thread

I just used this in a new track. I'm diggin it!
The Insanitron cometh...

Currently fiddling with: Memorymoon, Oddity, daHornet, TimeWARP2600, Vintage Strings

Hi all,

any more feedback?

Thanks

It's been working well!
Thank you for yet another good instrument.

Thanks Mike!

BTW did I send you the download for the Nine new instruments?

I did receive a download link, thank you! Very much appreciated.

Return to “NUSofting”