Does EVE has denormal problems? (problem solved)

Official support for: nusofting.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

as i was about to log off i got your pm so i've already downloaded it and tested it:)

it's WEIRD! it seems 95% fixed! but there's a note somewhere, and it's driving me nuts to find it, where it still happens! definitely left of middle c...

but mostly it's fixed..now i must go for real!

No problemo. I will wait for Devon to see if he can also test it. I also made a mistake, any drum-kit doesn't need the ADSR to be "live" for the whole time. So just set Sustain to 0 and Decay to middle, that will also free the CPU from doing the whole sound when you hold a note, and therefore, will remove any other denormal left.

I will also check the Wavesampler so it also doesn't compute sounds after an "one-shot" sample is done.

Wk

It's fixed. Dropping CPU usage from 10% to MAX 2% is MUCh better, BTW. :)

Good, I will include this into 1.06b and upload now. I won't post a news, since this is mostly for P4 users. Is that ok?

Best Regards, WilliamK

Ok, 1.06b Update is ready for download, no need to download the whole thing, just the small file. ;-)

Best Regards, WilliamK

WilliamK wrote:Ok, 1.06b Update is ready for download, no need to download the whole thing, just the small file. ;-)

Best Regards, WilliamK
Thanks! :D

Return to “NUSofting”