Broken Drum Machine and Massive for a nasty track

Official support for: nusofting.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mike, a BDM user, sent me this nice track to listen to

http://soundcloud.com/parametricproduct ... id-survive

it's made using BDM and Massive only, he wisely used BDM to generate various takes and then arranged the resampled snippets.

He said: "Correct. I use Live's "resampling" feature or I freeze the track. Most of the time I just resample and cut it all up. Sometimes I will automate and resample multiple times and take the best stuff from each track and combine them. Live is a very flexible DAW.

The track is all BDM and Massive. I used one of the alternative soundsets that came with BDM.

The reason I am back to using BDM is the fact that it has extensive tweakability but all of the parameters are usable. You did not over do it on the options. I find myself able to be more creative, not bogged down by trying to figure out how to use the product.

I have decided to combine several of my favorite types of music - Electro, Dub, Glitch, Hiphop, and BDM was the only product that I owned that could cover all of it. I could create kits in live, but your built-in features would be very hard to duplicate."

reminder, I thought someone would have liked this, or maybe most of those who use BDM are not forum readers?

Return to “NUSofting”