Official support for: nusofting.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

at least it's better, <grin>

I liked the blue one I did,

what about the buttons layout?

liqih wrote:Image

this could be the one,
it seems small enough compared to the old GUI (?)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!
bright light!
the other grey was a shade darker.I liked it better than this.

liqih wrote:at least it's better, <grin>

I liked the blue one I did,

what about the buttons layout?
i don't know why i din't see the blue before :? i posted my message about the grey only cause i didn't see any other colours...maybe my browser was playing up.

anyway, that blue one is EXACTLY what i had in my mind when i suggested like a violet type colour. so that gets a big thumbs up from me. i love it! WOW that looks soooo much better than the gui currently :D

about the buttons layout, it looks so much better with the blue that it doesn't really need to much changing. it looked 'wrong" with the grey, and that's why i said the layout didn't feel right. i will look at it really closely and see if i have any suggestions, but honestly, i'm no good at visual

Look at the way the kazootronica gui is turning out. Hint hint :wink:

hi there liqih... I like the gray and gold just fine and the look seems cleaner to me....

hey, wouldn't it be kewl if a vsti GUI could be a cut out shape, ...you know like the newer Win Amp skins can be? If it could, the GUI could actually look like a Sax... [just running off on imagination here]

I'm glad to see you keeping the GUI somewhat bright... my old eyes are getting tired of all these dark GUI's lately!

you know, on second thought, I like the old GUI with that love embossed Sax on it....

lot of ideas here! thanks guys,

but the news is that LeSax will be skinable,
with at least two skins by Dash, so if you don't like
any on them you can make your own, <grin>

Yes, today we finished the code to make our plugs Skinable. The first one will be TubiLeSax. We still got to test and check the code twice, to make sure everything is in place. But it will be very simple. A TXT file sets a series of parameters on the GUI. You can even change from Sliders to Animated-Knobs. Change sizes, positions, colors, everything is there. ;-)

Latter this week we will post more info.

Best Regards, WilliamK

I favor the grey as well.

As for the layout, perhaps some shading in the slider grooves would add a little 3d look. Right now the knobs are a little large and the black line they slide in looks like a slot cut in a milk carton. :D

But that's just me takin' a cheap shot 'cuz you put a target on your back! All in all, a great improvement!
It's great you are creative and not afraid to tinker.
..what goes around comes around..

The Gray is nice- That will work...

Luigi (Liqih) just sent me the latest files, and we have prepared the first two skins for TubiLeSax. There is another skin being developed by another person. Should be ready soon. Now this VSTi is open to any new skin, so if anyone else would like to do a skin, is very easy to. Is all done with a bunch of BMP files and a TXT file that sets where the objects are positioned on the screen. It allows you to use several objects types. So if you want to do a Skin for Tubi using Knobs instead of faders, is possible. ;-)

BTW: AbstractGuitar is also Skinable now. We will just prepare new Skins before we release it. ;-)

Best Regards, WilliamK and Luigi Felici (aka Liqih)

great work guys!
the new tubilesax gui is major improvement...but
making both it and abstract skinnable is super cool. 8) :)

-ugo

Hmmm... I kind of liked the shiny one...

ugo wrote:great work guys!
the new tubilesax gui is major improvement...but
making both it and abstract skinnable is super cool. 8) :)

-ugo
thanks!

you users are very helpful for us to improve our products
Last edited by liqih on Fri Jan 16, 2004 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

rooser wrote:Hmmm... I kind of liked the shiny one...
welcome in a small group of users, <grin>

Return to “NUSofting”