New daAlfa2K user says THANK YOU!

Official support for: nusofting.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been on the lookout for a simple VSTi to replace my ageing and no longer properly functioning JUNO-106 for some time now until I finally found daAlfa2K. What a great little synth! Quite simple to use, VERY flexible and a sound that reminds me very much of that Roland synth although it is a bit different and much more flexible. I'm really enjoying tweaking this VSTi and creating more sounds. Only thing is I'm not to convinced of the internal Chorus, but I've just put it in Cubase SL with some other chorus plugins after the VSTi and EQ'd a bit. Took me some time to stop playing once I got that running.

Thanks dashSignature!

That's great news, thank you a lot mate.

Best Regards, WilliamK

I'm downloading and listening to a few songs from your site... Great stuff, reminds me of some of JM Jarre's music! Did you use a lot of your VSTi's for that?

Thanks, mostly on the new songs. ;-)

Wk

Well, I've been using it a while now - and I still like it very much, especially the simplicity of programming sounds. The only niggle I would have is the interface which doesn't really give a clear enough definition of the areas. I've been experimenting a bit with recolouring the interface in Paint Shop Pro and think I've got something that would be a nice alternative skin for it, but am I right in assuming that daAlpha is not skinnable? Will it ever be?

Yes, it will be skinable. We should release it still this month. ;-)

Best Regards, WilliamK

Fantastic!

Return to “NUSofting”