shouldn't eve have at least 32 voice poly since.............

Official support for: nusofting.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

EVE 2.0 suggestions:

- 4th layer slot! :D

- Seperate amp and filter ADSR (you could use the filter button as a toggle, so you wouldn't need two different ADSR guis)

- as many filter types as you are willing to add, but even just HP would be nice.

-skinable. EVE has a nice gui, but personally the knobs are not my favorite.

-filter cutoff as a destination for lfos

-lfo sync

-lfo pre-delay time (so you can get a vibrato or sweep that fades in)

-more powerful EQ, adds/subtracts greater dB from the signal.

Thats about all I can think of!

have I allready mentioned that a siple limiter would be nice? :P
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote:have I allready mentioned that a siple limiter would be nice? :P
yes. i agree actually.

ttoz wrote:
yes. i agree actually.
to a 'SIMPLE' as well? :oops: :clown:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

yeah a limiter would be a nice addition as well. nice for taming 'spikey' patches :)

oh, and I forgot one other thing: the ability to make our own .dashsnd files. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, even if it just accepts a txt file (like the new Rhino will) that defines the multisample keyrange and velocity range. Command-line is fine with me, though a gui would be even better.

It would be cool for releasing new userbanks - with uncopyrighted samples of course :)

jens wrote:
ttoz wrote:
yes. i agree actually.
yeah, like the one in zeta on its output. is that what you mean?

ttoz wrote:
jens wrote:
ttoz wrote:
yes. i agree actually.
I don't know :? - the only RGC products I ever
bought are Triangle 1&2 :oops: (though I am really considering Square1 :P ) - what I mean is a simple limiter who only gets rid of some spikes as Floyd allready wrote. You can get them with Eve if eg.
you turn up the filter resonace too much and/or make heavy use of the Leslie-sim or the delay...

I guess we're on the same boat here!? 8)

Guys, I just uploaded to EVE's LOGIN area the BLANK BANK. Just login at http://login.dashsignature.com/ click on "dl.again" next to EVE and you will see the "Blank-Bank.exe" filename...

Wk

jens wrote:
ttoz wrote:
jens wrote:
ttoz wrote:
yes. i agree actually.
I don't know :? - the only RGC products I ever
bought are Triangle 1&2 :oops: (though I am really considering Square1 :P ) - what I mean is a simple limiter who only gets rid of some spikes as Floyd allready wrote. You can get them with Eve if eg.
you turn up the filter resonace too much and/or make heavy use of the Leslie-sim or the delay...

I guess we're on the same boat here!? 8)
ok, so exactly like rgc audios limiter. haven't you tried the demo of zeta yet? come on, you don't know what you are missing! (sorry i know it's an eve thread)

yes it's an EVE thread and you can't pollute it with
CPU hogs VSTs talking!, (he he, kidding)

BTW limiter is approved and I have the code almost ready

liqih wrote:

BTW limiter is approved and I have the code almost ready
:D :D :D

we are already talking about EVE 2?? 8)

The limiter is a great idea, thanks dash guys for being onto it already! I am also with floyd on a few points-

-seperate adsr for amp and filter- can be a toggle when filter is activated.

-more filter types, HP for starters.

-filter cut-off as LFO destination.

and my own suggestion-

- I would like to see a more fully implemented filter section, per part of course :) - At least a *dial* each for cut-off and resonance. Those lovely vintage oscillators just beg for it! I think the general consensus is that EVE is CPU friendly at the moment, so I presume most of us would be happy enough to use a bit more CPU as cost for some creamy filters (I hope I don't presume too much).

- I think the three layer slots is definately enough.

Return to “NUSofting”