It's been five days..

Official support for: nusofting.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

valerian_777 wrote:Wouldn't delete it. See it this way: What if you must again in a hospital one day or other things happen which keep you away from your business for weeks? If you keep this thread people will see that you are a honest, nice guy and sure it will help them to stay patient.
Exactly!

I agree at 10,000 % !!!
:party:

Don't have any shame, Luigi !

What happened to you is not your will, nobody can't blame you !

It is very important to keep all these threads so that these traces are a proof that you have never abandoned those who were waiting!

We are really happy to see you back, it is by far the most important! And if you delete all these threads there will remain no trace, and that could be a problem if it happens again. To keep them alive is the best way to show that you're not responsible at all of these silences. And us, who know, we can help the others to wait patiently simply by showing by these lines that it happened already, that the reason is the health (nobody can't blame someone for his health) and that you always finish to come back a day. If you delete these threads we haven't anything to show to the people who are in wait without knowing why.
Last edited by BlackWinny on Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

ok got it. Thanks everybody

I hope your health condition will be better in the future, Luigi! I thought several times about buying a NUSofting plugin but then I didn't buy anything as I wasn't sure what happened to you because I did read about all the health problems.

But that remembers me that I could use Da Hornet again...and I'm still a big fan of the Groove Analogizer, I love its lo-fi chiptune sound... :love:

Return to “NUSofting”