New thread, Modelonia 2.0 beta 32 64-bit Windows And Mac! (beta closed)

Official support for: nusofting.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

manual update, dirty HTML so far
http://dashsignature.com/download/modelonia manual alpha draft.zip

mm.. parsing does not work, please copy the URL

i am using breath control. im trying to get the sound of the voxflute solo on this:

https://soundcloud.com/tonyostinato/cal ... esolesofhe

thats me using the vl70m pm synth but i use laptop for almost everything else now and its always a pain to go to the vl just for one solo.

it seemed that moving that knob backwards was getting me there, it was one of the pan flute presets.

thing is in reaper and with the wx5 that cant save presets error comes up almost every other second so it was pretty hard to test really in depth

Hello Luigi,

just a short feedback, had not much time trying yesterday but it seems to work now with sundog/mulab with no more problems with program change. Hope I can do more in deep testing this evening or maybe tomorrow.

Kind regards,

Richard

Tony please check your PM. Thanks

###

Thanks for the report Richard

Hey guys, I'm adding a cool random preset generator to the new options menu.

( KTlin, Tony, any more comments on the MIDI mapping how it is now? )

Thanks

liqih wrote:( KTlin, Tony, any more comments on the MIDI mapping how it is now? )
Thanks
Hi Luigi
Unfortunately I was horribly busy in the last 2-3 weeks with some projects and I've also been out of town for a couple of days, so I was unable to test this new beta version, but I'll try it ASAP and I'll let you know how it works! I'm very very curios about the new features.
Cheers

KTlin wrote:
liqih wrote:( KTlin, Tony, any more comments on the MIDI mapping how it is now? )
Thanks
Hi Luigi
Unfortunately I was horribly busy in the last 2-3 weeks with some projects and I've also been out of town for a couple of days, so I was unable to test this new beta version, but I'll try it ASAP and I'll let you know how it works! I'm very very curios about the new features.
Cheers
No problems, many thanks for letting me know

Having good luck with the 1.92 beta on Win 7 64bit, thanks!

Is there a way to import the presets from 1.76 into the beta ?

CastIronShore wrote:Having good luck with the 1.92 beta on Win 7 64bit, thanks!

Is there a way to import the presets from 1.76 into the beta ?
Yes in VST you just have to save the FXB file (full bank) or FXP (single preset) from 1.76 when loaded in your host, and then load the file in Modelonia 2.0 beta, again using the host.

Which DAW host do you use?

Thanks so much! I just love the harp sound in the earlier version.

I use Plogue Bidule, Ableton or Cubase.

Any chance of making the GUI scalable for those of us with 'older vision' ?

CastIronShore wrote:Thanks so much! I just love the harp sound in the earlier version.

I use Plogue Bidule, Ableton or Cubase.
all 3 running for 64-bit plugins? Do you also use jBridge?
Any chance of making the GUI scalable for those of us with 'older vision' ?
Do you mean bigger?

About the presets all old presets will be ported in 2.0 before release, so you will not loose the old sounds,
but I have to review them one by one for 2.0, and it's a lot of work

Yeah, bigger would be a great option.

I haven't tried all options, lately I'm using the 32bit versions for other compatibility reasons. I'll try Modelonia in the 64bit versions today and let you know.

CastIronShore wrote:Yeah, bigger would be a great option.
Please check this
http://nusofting.liqihsynth.com/modelon ... review.png
it's not bigger but has bigger labels, how you see it?

Does look easier to read, thx!

Return to “NUSofting”