That's basically the case here. The first run of the install script has produced the 3 db files as I've listed above then subsequent running of the install script, after deleting the Twangstrom folder will not produce those anymore. Does sqlite objects to the creation of those files again, if it's involved at all in their creation ?
So, no way to run Twangström using the install script. With what I've spent on other plugins, and the time needed to learn them to a suitable degree ... I would have nevertheless given Twangström an opportunity since I like what I heard so far, but the problems associated to it at this point deters from it.
1) I installed Hive 1.2 by copying the files (not using the script) and it works all right as I already described elsewhere. And the db files are clearly there (and they were not in the distribution tar archive) so they were created nevertheless.
2) I agree that if the install script is doing something important, which is seemingly the case with the new browsers, then it should be run. But in this case it does not produce those important files a second time.
When people had problems with Repro-5 it ran just fine here. So now it's my turn.