Bazille crash

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bazille 7015 crashes for me on bitwig 2.5 beta 2 when I try to open the interface. Below is an excerpt from the logs. Also v. 6824 crashes for me, whereas 4404 crashes when right-clicking. Therefore I don't have a usable version of bazille on linux at the moment. Is there anything to do? I have a license and would love keeping using it :)

==> /home/vincenzo/.BitwigStudio/log/BitwigStudio.log <==
[2018-12-27 18:06:59 notifications error] Plugins Crashed:

==> /home/vincenzo/.BitwigStudio/log/engine.log <==
0.32:scan directories in 0.2976 sec.
0.32:scan directories in 0.2977 sec.
preset /home/vincenzo/.u-he/Bazille/Presets/Bazille/02 Basses/FN Click Bass.h2p usage encoding 'Use the modwheel to open the Filter�!' error.
Activate the Delay and Reverb� or don't.' error.lle/necrotizing fasciitis/fx/twitch and spit-02.h2p usage encoding 'Play some notes.
Activate the Distortion for� distortion' error.glle/necrotizing fasciitis/perc/hard kik-02.h2p usage encoding 'Play C1
Activate the Distortion for� distortion' error.glle/necrotizing fasciitis/perc/hard kik-01.h2p usage encoding 'Play C1
Activate the Delay and Reverb� or don't.' error.lle/necrotizing fasciitis/rhythms/twitch and spit-01.h2p usage encoding 'Play some notes.
preset /home/vincenzo/.u-he/Bazille/Presets/Bazille/COMPETITION PRESETS/00 The Winners/Deep Blue .h2p usage encoding 'Perfect for slow-moving minor chord sequeMW = Descend�' error.
Why was the ship abandoned�?' error.Presets/Bazille/COMPETITION PRESETS/00 The Winners/Nostromo.h2p description encoding 'Ghostly atonal pad/fx.
preset /home/vincenzo/.u-he/Bazille/Presets/Bazille/COMPETITION PRESETS/00 The Winners/Banshees .h2p usage encoding 'Just hold down different notes at random intervals, and occasionally look behind you�' error.
preset /home/vincenzo/.u-he/Bazille/Presets/Bazille/COMPETITION PRESETS/00 The Winners/Tears In Rain.h2p usage encoding 'This patch uses Bazille's "duo" voice MW = Add filter resonance / tremolo.' error.s, while with the right hand perform your most EPIC keyboard lead�
preset /home/vincenzo/.u-he/Bazille/Presets/Bazille/COMPETITION PRESETS/01 Unexpected Beauty/Modulated Chillwave Pad.h2p usage encoding 'Good for large chords that cover an octave or more, such as major 7�s. Sounds great sidechain compressed against a 1/4 note kick drum while sustaining chords, or can be used for deep house sounding chord stabs.' error.
He woke up in a room surrounded by a bright, white light. "How� did I get here�?"' error.uty/The White Room.h2p description encoding 'Mystery pad/fx.
preset /home/vincenzo/.u-he/Bazille/Presets/Bazille/COMPETITION PRESETS/05 Loops & Hoops/Tapedeck straight wrecked.h2p description encoding 'It sounds like an to too much beer.' error.edape in
Pressure: Subtle tremolo' error.le/Presets/Bazille/COMPETITION PRESETS/06 Pianos & Plucks/Xilox.h2p usage encoding 'MW: Change tone (japanese�)
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::length_error'
what(): basic_string::_M_create

Bazille 1.10 works here in Bitwig 8Track 2.4.3,
and Reaper 5.95, using Bodhi 5.x Linux (light Ubuntu variant)
and Mint 18, each with nvidia 9400 video card and
Enlightenment (or Moksha) gui
kernel 4.15

Maybe use the stable Bitwig for now?
Or try the Reaper demo, 60 day free trial.
Cheers

Certainly the Bitwig beta is having some problems with many plugins, you should go back to the previous beta or to the stable version.

Return to “u-he Linux support”