BigTick = 2getheraudio?

Official support for: 2getheraudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks for the cheese :)

BigTick is a much better name.
who knows the logistics.

long time customer and fan here :)

sqigls wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:44 am BigTick is a much better name.
who knows the logistics.

I love Tick's stuff too. And while I agree with you that Big Tick is a better name than 2getheraudio, when it comes down to it, I'm not sure how much I love the name Big Tick either. It sounds too much like Big Dick :hihi: and that's just a weird name for a software developer. :shrug:

better than AnalOG Obsession i guess

Russell Grand wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:18 am
who knows the logistics.

I love Tick's stuff too. And while I agree with you that Big Tick is a better name than 2getheraudio, when it comes down to it, I'm not sure how much I love the name Big Tick either. It sounds too much like Big Dick :hihi: and that's just a weird name for a software developer. :shrug:
so, tell me about your childhood...

vurt wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:16 pm
Russell Grand wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:18 am
who knows the logistics.

so, tell me about your childhood...
:lol:

sqigls wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:04 am better than AnalOG Obsession i guess
:hihi: True.

Short answer: 2getheraudio = BigTick + more.

2getheraudio is more like a branch off BigTick. So if you've enjoyed my work, and want to keep supporting me, please support 2getheraudio !

Now for the story, It was becoming pretty clear I couldn't handle everything by myself, so I created 2getheraudio with 2 other industry veterans. We now have a team of UI designers, sound designers, .... so we can build bigger and better products, using the StruQture engine we've been developing for the past 3 years.

Some of the BigTick free products will get a much needed facelift, get ported to StruQture (thus getting 64 bits and AAX compatibility), and re-released by 2getheraudio.

Rhino stays with BigTick for now because porting it to StruQture is going to be, ahem, ... challenging.

Just don't call him Biggus Tickus

Angelina 2 please :)

aMUSEd wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:39 pm Just don't call him Biggus Tickus

:lol:

but, good to see the tick alive and well again :)
lost my rhino stuff at some point, old email address and what not...
but was a fabulous toy :ud:

onwards and upwards :tu:

Where can we get our Rhino installers and our soundsets and key file that we used to have under the Bick Tick with our user accounts?

The installers are available at www.bigtickaudio.com
You'll be able to get your key files in a few days, as soon as I've rebuilt the web site.

Phew! I've just moved onto a new PC and I thought I'd lost touch with Rhino. What a relief to find a new link to the installer on the 2getheraudio? website. I downloaded Rhino only to find that my existing key.dat file doesn't unlock it - which also means I'm locked out of using the various preset soundbanks that I bought for it several years ago. It's a great synth and can produce some very interesting sounds. It's good news to hear that new key.dat files will be made available in the not too distant future. Roll On Rhino v3!

Your key file should work just fine, provided you don't try to use a Mac key file on a PC. Just drag/drop the key file into the credits area on the info tab.

Return to “2getheraudio”