Introducing the DCO-106!

Official support for: cherryaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

starflakeprj wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:50 pm I purchased through AudioDeluxe, so that explains it maybe :)
Yep, just a coincidence. Sorry about the inconvenience, we resolved the third party issue within minutes of learning about it.

Thank you for your purchase!

- Dan @ Cherry Audio

cherryDan wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:08 pm
starflakeprj wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:50 pm I purchased through AudioDeluxe, so that explains it maybe :)
Yep, just a coincidence. Sorry about the inconvenience, we resolved the third party issue within minutes of learning about it.

Thank you for your purchase!

- Dan @ Cherry Audio
I like your stuff, have Voltage Modular and have spent a lot on modules as well. The DCO-106 gives me hope you are also planning on similar instruments in the future :) Even though I have, for instance, the V-Collection from Arturia, and a couple of other emulations of older classics, they are most often pretty bloated. DCO-106 is lightweight and sounds great.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

everyplugin.com has dco-106 for 21.99usd....

possibly if you have a coupon you may lower it

starflakeprj wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:29 pm The DCO-106 gives me hope you are also planning on similar instruments in the future :)
Thank you! You might want to keep an eye on this space in 3 weeks. 8)

- Dan @ Cherry Audio

Any info on why we can't get clean saws ( pictured on page 3 ) and there is still a freq. bump ?
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Thanks Cherry for your excellent support!
I love this plugin :)

cherryDan wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:51 pm
starflakeprj wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:29 pm The DCO-106 gives me hope you are also planning on similar instruments in the future :)
Thank you! You might want to keep an eye on this space in 3 weeks. 8)

- Dan @ Cherry Audio
:love: :hyper: :clap:
U N I S O N : shoegaze/electronic wall of sound with heavenly voice
https://soundcloud.com/weareunison / https://www.facebook.com/unison666 / https://weareunison.com/

I recently sold my real 106, so I'd love to grab this and have some of that vibe in a plugin. Well done guys. Looks great and super value to boot 😊 hope it sells well for you and we see more from you in this direction.
Just for the record, no plugin or effect I have yet tried recreates the Juno chorus accurately. Most are way too clean. I have my fingers crossed that this emulation features a nice chorus section.
Mixcraft 8 Recording Studio : Reason 10

It's not possible to turn on both chorus simultaneously? (running the demo, 1.0.13, build 20)

edit: hmm. it's not possible on Roland Cloud Juno too, so probably it's how it works on the real Juno.
Last edited by waltercruz on Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

audiobot202 wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:24 am Just for the record, no plugin or effect I have yet tried recreates the Juno chorus accurately. Most are way too clean. I have my fingers crossed that this emulation features a nice chorus section.
That's exactly what I was hoping for, but unfortunately no luck with this one.
For me, the "Juno sound" is the chorus.

Has there been an update yet? Yesterday it looked like it downloaded an update, but it still does not remember its size after closing and re-opening the plugin.
The resize bug is also still there, making it possible to resize the plugin window only, while the plugin itself stays the same size. This is done by dragging the right or bottom side of the plugin.

Reefius wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:36 am Has there been an update yet? Yesterday it looked like it downloaded an update, but it still does not remember its size after closing and re-opening the plugin.
The resize bug is also still there, making it possible to resize the plugin window only, while the plugin itself stays the same size. This is done by dragging the right or bottom side of the plugin.
Hi there,

There will be a software update released in a few days that will fix these resizing issues, along with a few other minor issues that have turned up. I'll let everyone know when that's ready. The software will automatically download the update when it's available. We're just testing it now to make sure it's solid.

Thanks,
- Dan @ Cherry Audio

I am demoing bought DCO-106 and I am enjoying it. However, I am hearing a little resonance on the sounds even when the resonance knob is turned down to zero. Getting that ever so slight boomy/hollow sound even at zero resonance. Wondering if I am wrong with what I am hearing or if it is supposed to be like that. Pardon any ignorance.

Also, is there a requirement for the PC to be online weekly/monthly to use the synth or it is only required for updates?

Lastly, the GUI resize issue is fixed now. :tu:

Hi,
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:37 pm I am hearing a little resonance on the sounds even when the resonance knob is turned down to zero. Wondering if I am wrong with what I am hearing or if it is supposed to be like that. Pardon any ignorance.

Also, is there a requirement for the PC to be online weekly/monthly to use the synth or it is only required for updates?
There's definitely no resonance when the Resonance knob is turned down.

There is no requirement to be online at all, after the first run. However, we do publish periodic updates and improvements, which you'll need to be online to receive.

I hope that helps!

- Dan @ Cherry Audio

KVR friends,

Today we've released an update to DCO-106, version 1.0.17, which fixes some issues with resizing the DCO-106 plug-in in certain DAWs, as well as some minor issues with the preset browser that turned up. In addition, DCO-106 is now compatible with macOS 10.9 and above (previously it required 10.11 and above).

We've also fixed an extremely rare crash that could occur when using the arpeggiator's "hold" mode.

We'd like to thank everyone for their support! DCO-106 has been a smash success and we're so glad everyone's enjoying it. Check this space in two weeks for a glimpse of what's coming next from Cherry Audio... 8)

- Dan @ Cherry Audio

Return to “Cherry Audio”