Your next guitar revisited

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

reggie1979 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:46 am Yeah, I dunno about the Nashville Tele. It's too varied, it's awesome, but it's not consistent what that means.

To me, it's a bucker in the neck and a SC in the bridge. Or, a hum cancelling SC in the neck.

Some are dual buckers with 4 tone/volume spots. Anyways, if money wasn't an issue I'd probably have more than one (but the problem for me is I NEED as shaved heel to play one on upper frets! )
I have a blacktop tele with two humbuckers (not a deluxe) Sorry no shaved heel. It has alnico 5's in it that... aren't that powerful. The neck pick up is okay for Tele - jazz. The bridge pup is just okay. It's one of those project guitars that I never get around to. I want to replace the bridge and pup with a standard tele ashtray plate and a noiseless single coil.
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

Nah, I can't play the upper frets on a LP.

reggie1979 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:56 pm Nah, I can't play the upper frets on a LP.
I don’t remember ever having a problem (it’s been quite some years since I owned one), but I think I did have to adapt my wrist position to play the higher frets, particularly on the lower strings.

the higher frets are for widdlers.

vurt wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:01 pm the higher frets are for widdlers.
Welll.. some good chords with drone strings to be had high up. Not just for the wheedle.

donkey tugger wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:05 pm
Welll.. some good chords with drone strings to be had high up. Not just for the wheedle.
cuntorf?

apologies, im feeling a little boligerant.
think someone has spiked my drugs with stella.

vurt wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:06 pm
cuntorf?
“orf”? That sounds rather southern to me...

Forgotten wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:09 pm
cuntorf?
we have farmers too.

vurt wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:11 pm
Forgotten wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:09 pm
cuntorf?
we have farmers too.
Sorry to hear that. You can get cream for them you know.

"from them" that's only dairy farmers.

vurt wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:17 pm "from them" that's only dairy farmers.
I wouldn’t try to get cream from the rhyming slang ones if I were you... :scared:

:lol: true.
not my own anyway, id imagine it would be a great torture technique
"mr bond, (not that one a different one, not even a relation) you will give us the secret plans or i will milk your hemeroids " :o

I like playing blues at the high A mark. Frets are really too small to do at B (but my little hands fit on this one)

I think I just set myself up again :dog:

and how your tiny hands played with my bosom.

Return to “Guitars”