happy guitar month

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i know we have all been waiting for this.
so let's get it started!!

:band:

errr i was so lost in the music i forgot to take any pics while you where actually playing, sorry gab.

A fish story if I ever heard one.
“The American fascist would prefer not to use violence. His method is to poison the channels of public information.”
-Henry A. Wallace

well the first day of guitar month has worn me put. so many attractions and activities
nit sure how day 2 onwards can bs any better?

How to make one's guitar happy? New strings, sweet whispers and some fond fiddling?
*winks at closest guitar*

In other news, Saturday 21 September 2019, the global guitar playing community will come together once again to celebrate World Guitar Day
See you there guys!

Will this forum disappear in September?
“The American fascist would prefer not to use violence. His method is to poison the channels of public information.”
-Henry A. Wallace

if it does we will storm kvr hq!

Damn I went the entire month without a new guitar.
Synapse Audio Dune 3 I'm in love

tapper mike wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:51 am Damn I went the entire month without a new guitar.
tbh i was expecting wed all get free guitars (of our choice) from kvr to celebrate guitar month :(

vurt wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:36 pm
tapper mike wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:51 am Damn I went the entire month without a new guitar.
tbh i was expecting wed all get free guitars (of our choice) from kvr to celebrate guitar month :(
What a rip off!

the highlight for me was errr...

got one!
my nice neighbour went away, so was able to crank it for the schwang! 8)

i hope they put more effort in to bassoon month. or im moving to gearslags.

vurt wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:31 pm i hope they put more effort in to bassoon month. or im moving to gearslags.
I’m looking forward to using all the spit valve comments for the out of context thread

Return to “Guitars”