All things pedal related.

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I’m enjoying my new Cooper FX Arcade. I got it with the pitch and lofi cards. Of course like any modular system, I’ll eventually have to get the full set. Damn Pokémon...
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

Uncle E wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 8:47 am I had one. It’s very good
As in get in instead of the Joyo/Harley Benton or as well as? At the prices, it’s no hassle either way.
I miss MindPrint. My TRIO needs a big brother.

vurt wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 12:12 pm damn. now i want a wang amp.
because im that childish :hihi:
The stickers are all over my tablet case. I’ve put them in all the wrong places :wink:

khanyz wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 3:35 am I keep meaning to buy a Joyo Ultimate Drive.
forum wisdom seems to be the Mosky Obsessive (The Noodlist posted about) is superior.

^Thanks, I’ll probably end up getting both and modding the Joyo.

My anallogue Pre-amp/DI pedal includes sims and apart from producing awesome tones means I don't use Amplitube now. Might use it for fx if recording but no need for general use.

Result!
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

What pedal is that?

revvy wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:46 am My anallogue Pre-amp/DI pedal includes sims and apart from producing awesome tones means I don't use Amplitube now. Might use it for fx if recording but no need for general use.

Result!
What model is it?
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

^ I shared before in the thread, good old BassDriver DI V2, for my guitar only has the 4 important strings ;)

http://www.tech21nyc.com/products/sansa ... driver-di/
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

I meant to post originally in the Helix v AT thread but posted here by mistake. Still, pedals tho, so all good..

revvy wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 6:18 am ^ I shared before in the thread, good old BassDriver DI V2, for my guitar only has the 4 important strings ;)

http://www.tech21nyc.com/products/sansa ... driver-di/
You can't go wrong with that one. It sounds great on synths, too.

The tip of a1/4 inch jack has broken off in my Digitech Polaris! There is no plastic ring in there just the metal tip so nothing to grab hold of.
Google suggestions mainly involve glue which makes me nervous. Any suggestions please?

SHall1000 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 8:35 am The tip of a1/4 inch jack has broken off in my Digitech Polaris! There is no plastic ring in there just the metal tip so nothing to grab hold of.
Google suggestions mainly involve glue which makes me nervous. Any suggestions please?
Do you mean the Polara?

It depends. There’s usually just a clip holding the jack in place. If you carefully push this down (with a small screwdriver), it should fall out.

The other option is unscrewing the bottom, but the PCB blocks access so you’d need to move this too to see if you could get it out that way.
35AD8EBC-7BB1-49A9-96C0-9BCDBA9DA1A8.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks - yes the Polara. I have tried easing the clips with no success so far. Will have another go.
Cheers

Stompenberg FX
We screwed, soldered, sweated and connected cables so you can test the pedals of your dreams, on your own equipment, from the comfort of your home.
https://www.thomann.de/gb/stompenberg_devices.html
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

Return to “Guitars”