Eventide Physion - 70% OFF SALE!

Official support for: eventide.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Regular Price: $179
Now, for a limited time, only $49!

Physion is the first plug-in to use our ground-breaking Structural Effects technology - A new method for processing audio. With Physion, you can split a sound into its transient and tonal parts, independently manipulate them using Eventide's world-class effects and then fuse them back together. With the ability to add effects and dynamic controls to the transient and tonal sections, you can produce a wide range of effects, from the subtle to the extreme.
For more info: https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/ ... ct/physion

A) put the price in the original post
B) don’t make me fart around on the site trying to find it only to have to add it to my cart to do so.

The upshot is I still don’t know the price. Is the €49 before or after discount? In any event I’m out.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Thank you for the suggestion. I've updated the original post. The new price is $49 after the discount.

Much better :tu:

Sorry for my rant :oops:
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

No worries at all. I appreciate the feedback.

Orville71 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:49 pm . With Physion, you can split a sound into its transient and tonal parts, independently manipulate them using Eventide's world-class effects and then fuse them back together.
is it possible, via multi outs, to keep the parts separate?

AnX wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:19 pm
Orville71 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:49 pm . With Physion, you can split a sound into its transient and tonal parts, independently manipulate them using Eventide's world-class effects and then fuse them back together.
is it possible, via multi outs, to keep the parts separate?
It doesn't have separate outputs as everything is mixed back together but a common workaround is to duplicate your track with the effect and then to alter the "Focus" of each instance so that one is predominantly (or entirely) Transient and the other Tonal. Automating the "Focus" feature can also be a very cool effect to alter your melody or rhythm.

thanks

I should've also mentioned that you can easily separate the Tonal from the Transient elements of the source by enabling the "Solo" button for each respective part.

Too bad that I already have the Anthology XI, this would be tempting... :D

just my feedback. demoed many eventide plugins over years. liked them all but never wowed me for the prices. I am a subscriber to 29 for most plugs. 49 for premium and 100 for top notch instruments. my point is I'm debating to get this plug. it actually sounds nice but wish it was 39. idk how long the sale will go for but I checked the website out to see if I got any upgrade pricing from some bundled software I got through focusrite. and I saw buy more than 2 plugs than get 60percent off. I was about to buy all the sale items but realized I couldn't because it excluded sale items. honestly this would have been a good deal. just my feedback don't flame me. gonna play with the plug some more and see if I gotta have it. but still will buy through pluginboutique at least I get rewards. no incentive to go direct.

Return to “Eventide”