Eventide H9 Plug-in Series Bundle is Here!

Official support for: eventide.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Instagram-C.jpg
Introducing the H9 Plug-in Series Bundle, an iconic collection of powerful effects from the H9 Harmonizer®. Built for the modern producer, the H9 Plug-in Series Bundle has everything you need to reverberate, modulate, delay, crush, pitch shift and saturate your audio. Containing some of the most sought-after Eventide effects, it's a must-have toolkit for all producers, engineers, sound designers and musicians who want to add expressive effects to their sound.

Learn more and get the 11 plug-in bundle for just $299 at
https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/ ... lug-series

Upgrades available for owners of existing H9 plug-ins! Just go here and log into your Eventide account to see your pricing: https://www.eventideaudio.com/store/plu ... iew/14454/

Offer valid through January 4th, 2021.

Important Information for all H9 hardware pedal owners:

We are very proud of the H9 family of pedals and all the sonic magic that our users have created with our products. Since its introduction, 10 world-class algorithms have been added to the original complement of 42. But, despite our best efforts, the H9 platform is now full and cannot accommodate any additional algorithms. In addition, due to supply chain disruptions and component shortages exacerbated by the COVID pandemic, we will no longer produce the standard H9 and H9 Core after 2020.

We are offering a special Max Out Upgrade promotion for H9 and H9 Core owners for the foreseeable future. Any purchased algorithms will count toward the upgrade.

Additionally, as a special thanks, registered H9 Max owners or customers who Max Out by December 31, 2020 are eligible to receive the new H9 Series Plug-in Bundle for free.

Learn more, Max Out and claim your free H9 Plug-in Series Bundle at
https://www.eventideaudio.com/one-h9-rule-them-all
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hmm. I own a good few of these but I am only being offered a 150 crossgrade from anthology.
I believe every thread should devolve into character attacks and witch-burning. It really helps the discussion.

The offered upgrade price of 149$ is imo quite annoying for me as owner of Anthology XI and all H9 plugins but two (CrushStation and Rotary). This may be a mistake. But if it's meant that way I'm out, sorry.

Looks like eventide were reading this - there is now a much more reasonable upgrade price for all of us who own a few plug-ins already

Bought
I believe every thread should devolve into character attacks and witch-burning. It really helps the discussion.

martinjuenke wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:21 pm The offered upgrade price of 149$ is imo quite annoying for me as owner of Anthology XI and all H9 plugins but two (CrushStation and Rotary). This may be a mistake. But if it's meant that way I'm out, sorry.
Got my bundle now for 49$. Fair price. :tu:

Mine is 149 and I am short of 6 plugins, no anthology. Looks like it might be $25 per plug.

My crossgrade offer is $29 and I own *ALL* the plugins ?! Curious to know what'd happen if I actually crossgraded (but not curious enough to chuck away the $29 !)

Production-stop for the H9....

gaf_thit wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:56 pm Production-stop for the H9....
Next coming HX?

mcbpete wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:49 am My crossgrade offer is $29 and I own *ALL* the plugins ?! Curious to know what'd happen if I actually crossgraded (but not curious enough to chuck away the $29 !)
This is really strange if you do in fact own all 11 titles. PM me your iLok account if you want me to look into it or feel free to email support.

I almost bought an H9 recently but the deciding factor was the lack of the Instrument/Line level switch on some of the other boxes. So I got an analog chorus, a Strymon Timeline, and an Eventide Space. An H9 with some more flexibility in terms of IO and some more knobs would still be very appealing.

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:10 am
I almost bought an H9 recently but the deciding factor was the lack of the Instrument/Line level switch on some of the other boxes. So I got an analog chorus, a Strymon Timeline, and an Eventide Space. An H9 with some more flexibility in terms of IO and some more knobs would still be very appealing.
I had a H9 max a while, but I came to the conclusion that software served my needs just as well, since it had so few controls without the use of a computer or a tab anyway. Great sound though.

Last week my upgrade was $149, now it’s $99. Puts me off buying with the price all over the place!

Just wait until the H9 bundle appears in Anthology XII. I wish :)

Orville71 wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:39 pm
mcbpete wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:49 am My crossgrade offer is $29 and I own *ALL* the plugins ?! Curious to know what'd happen if I actually crossgraded (but not curious enough to chuck away the $29 !)
This is really strange if you do in fact own all 11 titles. PM me your iLok account if you want me to look into it or feel free to email support.
Same here, I just PM'd you with my details (but it's not a problem at all... I also have a H9 Max, so my licenses are definitely covered :party: Eventide has been very kind by giving a H9 Bundle license to all H9 Max owners!)
free multisamples (last upd: 22th May 2021).
-------------------------
I vote with my wallet.

Return to “Eventide”