Official support for: unitedplugins.com
don1thedon
KVRian
1199 posts since 25 Sep, 2002

Post Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:29 am

The Noodlist wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:00 pm
Thanks.
I keep getting a stubby GUI. Any thoughts?
FDAW.PNG
I raised a similar issue at GS, they advised it was a Presonus problem with Studio One using VST3. VST2 works OK for me in S1.

The Noodlist
KVRAF
1668 posts since 16 Aug, 2017 from UK

Re: FrontDAW

Post Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:10 am

don1thedon wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:29 am
I raised a similar issue at GS, they advised it was a Presonus problem with Studio One using VST3. VST2 works OK for me in S1.
Thanks.
Currently trying to turn noise into music. :neutral:

mibby
KVRist
134 posts since 11 Jul, 2016

Post Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:37 am

Same issue with the VST3 in Studio One here as well, but the VST2 works just fine. Actually, better than "just fine", I love this plugin! Thanks United guys!!

Distorted Horizon
KVRAF
3177 posts since 17 Jan, 2017 from Planet of cats

Post Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:16 pm

Great plugin but I'd really like to have output compensation knob. Now I have to add a separate tool after frontie for adjusting the volume.

mibby
KVRist
134 posts since 11 Jul, 2016

FR: FrontDAW

Post Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:04 am

Distorted Horizon wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:16 pm
Great plugin but I'd really like to have output compensation knob. Now I have to add a separate tool after frontie for adjusting the volume.
+1
Would be great too if you could "link" the Input/Output so you can drive the Input level and not raise the overall gain. Similar to how the Wet/Dry control is done on Hyperspace. :pray:

mevla
KVRAF
2735 posts since 3 Nov, 2015

Post Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:00 pm

GUI issues and DAWs: my opinion and observation surely will not matter and you will see why but, the GUI code/implementation might have issues independent on which DAW is being inasmuch as relying on DAWs that allows such code to run. What I mean by that is, in Bitwig Linux (that's why) once resized and minimized the plugin will crash when asked to be brought back. I run all Melda plugins no problem as well as a list of other Windows plugins, and as such my observation stems from that regular working experience. So that's why I tend to think to the implementation itself currently relies on some DAW support that other DAWs might not have. My two cents, and a half.

BTW the file dialog of this plugins looks a lot like a Melda file dialog :)

Cheers.

Return to “United Plugins”