UnitedPlugins releases Electrum Beta ... Any Thoughts?

Official support for: unitedplugins.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

pekbro wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:38 pm Hopefully the Melda connection is just on the DRM and business end. I don't see how any programmer
worth his salt, could have read the origin story of his codebase and not raised an eyebrow or two at that. I haven't tried any of these, though I'm sure they are perfectly fine. :tu:
I use them, and I like them. But I understand why they are not everybody's cup of tea.

I tried it, it's not for me. I found it too grainy and generic sounding.

For me, a good simulation doesn't make all the different pickups sound similar, unlike using a real amp, which shows the guitar's real character and tonal differences in different pickup positions..

I'm currently enjoying the free Mercuriall amp sims with virtual pedals like the TSE 808.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

HK-47 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:07 pm I was just scrolling through the presets in the demo, and for some reason loading the Walk Like a Duck preset gives me a huge amount of latency (16480 samples shown in Reaper):

None of the other presets go beyond 192 samples. This is using a Motu M2 interface set to 96kHz/64 samples, on a Ryzen 3700X with 16GB of RAM running Windows 10.
This seems to have been fixed in version 1.1.
Organic Calfskin Kit - Free/Donationware Drum VST for Mac and Win

Return to “United Plugins”