Question about sample slicing feature...

Official support for: apisoniclabs.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Greetings!

Getting to the point... I was curious as to why you can't trigger sliced samples using a controller which is a typical feature of most slicers. Having to audition slices solely with a mouse seems a step backwards. This becomes counterintuitive with longer samples, where you have to scroll back and forth looking for good slice points. I can deal with manually dropping sliced samples to drum pads, but I think it's essential for a quick workflow, that slice points are able to be triggered via midi.

Loving the progress so far. It's becoming a beast!

Yeah, more improvements are coming for the slicer ... but they probably won't come to life in the next update (1.2) in the first half of December.

apisonic wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:58 pm Yeah, more improvements are coming for the slicer ... but they probably won't come to life in the next update (1.2) in the first half of December.
Cool! The slicer in it's current state is still very useful. The slices seem very clean in my short test. It gets the job done. Any future improvements are worth waiting for, so no big hurry! :tu:

Has this been added yet? Original response was in 2021 and it's now 2023... Would make the slicer far more intuitive to use.

It hasn't been added yet... the delay in adding the Slicer functionality is due to some other improvements that unexpectedly took more time... but it will definitely be added, currently v1.5 is in the beta phase (you can find it on the Discord channel), and after that, Slicer improvements will be next in line

Return to “Apisonic Labs”