U-he Diva (FL Studio 20) - Cutoff Automation not working?

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey everyone,

first post here but I wondered if anyone found a resolution to this as I believe I have the same issue and it's infuriating. In summary:

When I create an automation clip on the cutoff frequency of Diva it seems to just generate a mind of its own. When I start a rise from 0% to 100% say over 16 bars, it will hit 100% within half of the first bar even though the automation clip is gradual... I've spoken with U-he on this and sent a project file with Diva and automation patterns in place and when they open my project file this happens, whereas when they open a project from scratch and do exactly as I have done it works fine. I really am at a loss and hoped someone may have found a resolution or can offer up some support?

Cheers guys

Holme_music wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:15 pm Hey everyone,

first post here but I wondered if anyone found a resolution to this as I believe I have the same issue and it's infuriating. In summary:
Since they can create working projects but opening your ones creates the ill effect then the culprit is most likely found in the project settings. The PPQ setting immediately comes to mind as it affects the resolution of these components:
  • Internal controllers.
  • Automation Clip node placement.
  • Edit Events.
  • Piano roll note placement.
  • Pattern Clip Playlist placement.
Try experimenting with different PPQ values and see if that helps.

i have the same problem :c

This is perhaps more of a case for the FL Studio support, they're the experts when it comes to their DAW.
Have you tried them yet? If so, what did they say?

Hi there,

Has anyone found a solution for this as it is really killing me? I have tried playing with the PPQ values and it does nothing... I am also having the same issue with Tyrell N6, another U-he product. I really do not understand as every other plugin works, with automation being created in the ways discussed in this channel. All but U-he...

Thanks in advance if anyone has a clue!

Return to “u-he”