Slow Email responsiveness @ u-he

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dear all,

I hereby want to apologize for not being able to immediately answer every email at the moment. Ever since putting out Zebra2 previews, my mailbox is virtually flooded with feedback, questions, bug reports. That's 1000+ emails in 8 weeks, only counting the Zebra/Filterscape/Whatever specific, leaving out Grrrlz, forums, mailing lists, actual sales and private.

This is good on the one hand, because it's more than cool to know that so many people care.

On the other hand, a day has only so and so many hours (I forgot the exact number, must be 7 or so). Hence I went over to just mark emails that need a reply (after shortly scanning the content on my blurry secondary crt monitor) and I reduced my replies to the minimum possible, usually answering 3-5 days late. Sometimes I answer immediately, i.e. if it's a customer specific thing or a problem that needs a quick solution (i.e. if the next Clint Eastwood movie can't be finished due to a problem with a Z2 preset, cuz' I can't like it when he sends over Chuck Norris for a roundhouse kick).

You can be sure that everything is read and I will try to answer everything when stuff slows down a bit.

Cheers,

;) Urs

:)

Good post!

DSP

.. pffff, such a wiener .. erm .. whiner .. :hihi:

putte wrote:.. pffff, such a wiener .. erm .. whiner .. :hihi:
STFU and send over your Filterscape Presets!!! :x

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Return to “u-he”