Random Note bug

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Urs,

I love Zebra2! But using the current release in Live5 playing a loop of 2 bars over and over again while I jam on other instruments (not on the pc) and after a while Zebra2 starts playing completely random notes, in no way related to the notes in the clip.

This happened a while ago aswell, but the circumstances were different and the only thing I observed was that the notes I was trying to play through my midi keyboard were not the ones coming out of Zebra2 - they were, again, completely irrelevant to the notes I pressed.

Is there something I can do to help you get rid of this unwanted feature? And is anyone else experiencing it or is it just me? :(

Much appreciated

This feature is the demo mode that was introduced in the latest preview version. It pops in after approximately 12 minutes of usage. The only way to get rid of it is, uhm, obtaining serial codes and registering...

Cheers,

;) Urs

Well there's always one, ain't there..? ;)

but i registered!! do I need to register each version? or was I missed out of this distribution again?

CinningBao wrote:but i registered!! do I need to register each version? or was I missed out of this distribution again?
No, all you have to do is follow the stuff in the registration email for Zebra2 for each machine you install it on. Sometimes it's required to restart the application to make the registration take effect (little bug currently). Once you register any version of Z2 it'll stay registered.

If you've bought Zebra1 and you havn't got update info or Z2 codes, please send me an email to urs [at] u-he [dot] com

Cheers,

;) Urs

ok, my bad - didn't actually enter my serial code. :bang: :idiot:
(though I'm sure I have in the past..)

back to making music..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

CinningBao wrote:Hi Urs,

I love Zebra2! But using the current release playing a loop of 2 bars over and over again while I jam on other instruments (not on the pc) and after a while Zebra2 starts playing completely random notes, in no way related to the notes in the clip.
CONFIRMED!!!

:cry:

:hihi: but :(

Subz

Return to “u-he”