Making a controller preset for Flierscape

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi
Ive got an M-audio trigger finger. Im trying to make a preset for filterscape VA, so I can load it and have quick access to filterscape's functions (in whatever sequencer)....but I dont know filerscapes midi CC plan...is there a list of these?

Thanks
Dylan

ps. Any word on the fix for Filerscape crashing on OSX when saving a preset? It does it to me all the time... (I think I sent a crash log to you, Urs) Thanks :)

Filerscape sounds like it could help keep my accounts in order, tell me more :hihi: :P

haha. :P

so...do you know the answer?

Filterscape has a very good midi learn function. Right click the control, then move the knob it should be assigned to. Best of all, filterscape saves it's midi learn configuration automatically. No need to change anything on the controller itself.
Qw, music from twelve weeks in quarantine is now streaming on spotify and bandcamp. This is a collaboration with the the smallest of worlds VR art project, that documents our living spaces in times of isolation. You can join their project here.

Which sequencer are you doing this in, softegg?

Royalston wrote:Which sequencer are you doing this in, softegg?
It should work independently of any sequencer. It's a feature within Filterscape that doesn't touch the host at all...

It's explained on page 7 of the manual, available for download here:

http://www.filterscape.com/index.php?item=downloads

Cheers,

;) Urs

Return to “u-he”