zebra will not accept my registration code

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

Ive entered my user name and code into the appropriate requestor in the latest zebra, but it complains "invalid registration". I used cut/paste from email to zebra, to assert no misspelling.

Any thoughts on what might be wrong ?

Hi Pummel,

havn't you received my Email?

In any case, I just sent you a new set of codes. Hope these work for you 8)

Cheers,

;) Urs

Hi,

i had a similar problem the other day but mine was solved by cut/paste. Basically I could not enter either SPACE or 'w' into the username input box from the keyboard.

This problem appeared again when trying to name my own patches (could it be something to do with keyboard shortcuts in my sequencer)

PC, Sonar LE

cheers

Alec

alech wrote:HThis problem appeared again when trying to name my own patches (could it be something to do with keyboard shortcuts in my sequencer)
Yes, that could be... does it work with other plugins that have their own text prompts though?

Cheers,

;) Urs

Hi Urs,

I've tried to replicate the problem with other plug-ins but they all seem fine.

cheers

Alec

Ok, I downloaded the Sonar demo. Same thing here. Also the "r"-key doesn't work.

I checked out the Options->Key Bindings menu in Sonar, and it says:

r: Global Key Assignment = Record
w: Global Key Assignment = Rewind
space: Global Key Assignment = Play

These are also stated in the Help, and the bindings are not made in the Key Bindings menu, so they are probably hardwired so it's not possible to switch them off from Sonar.

Doesn't help if you use Zebra2 from inside energyXT in Sonar (energyXT's own dialogs take these characters fine).

Oh and Urs, if you are trying to fix this at some point, remember to filter out those illegal Windows filename characters, too.

P.S. Filterscape VA has these same problems, but that was probably expected...

Hi all,

Just for the record, this issue was actually resolved (via email) before I even made this post. Should have checked my email before posting.

How was it resolved?

Return to “u-he”