u-he drum synth please!

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We've been working on drum synthesis for two years and we'll present the result (not a finished product) during Superbooth 16 in little more than two weeks.

This is fundamental research. We have not yet decided on a product name, its features or anything like that. It merely makes "tshick" and "boing", but in a really, really good way.

(currently it is indeed a plug-in that is just one instrument. One needs several instances to make a full kit)

Urs wrote:We have not yet decided on a product name...

It merely makes "tshick" and "boing", but in a really, really good way.
Well, maybe "Boing Heaven47" ?... :lol:

Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

:o :hyper: :party:

"I'm speechless, I'm without speech"

Ps: a plugin that is just one instrument is absolutely fine IMO. Perfect for hybrid kits and layering inside Live Drum Racks.
Computer musician / Ableton Certified Trainer / Mastering engineer
.com
3OP

Urs wrote:We've been working on drum synthesis for two years and we'll present the result (not a finished product) during Superbooth 16 in little more than two weeks.

This is fundamental research. We have not yet decided on a product name, its features or anything like that. It merely makes "tshick" and "boing", but in a really, really good way.

(currently it is indeed a plug-in that is just one instrument. One needs several instances to make a full kit)
Hmm The Ultimate Rhythm System

Tp3 wrote:

Can't count me in. I got some experience in the A321 series and 737NG cockpit through past-time flightsim endeavours, but no type rating for a 747 yet.
Sascha Eversmeier
drummer of The Board
software dev in the studio-speaker biz | former plugin creator [u-he, samplitude & digitalfishphones]

Urs wrote:We've been working on drum synthesis for two years and we'll present the result (not a finished product) during Superbooth 16 in little more than two weeks.

will you attend on all three days at superbooth16? Especially on the 2nd? :)

Superbooth looks like such an exciting show, wish I could go...
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Suloo wrote: will you attend on all three days at superbooth16? Especially on the 2nd? :)
Even before & after ;)
Sascha Eversmeier
drummer of The Board
software dev in the studio-speaker biz | former plugin creator [u-he, samplitude & digitalfishphones]

core wrote:Superbooth looks like such an exciting show, wish I could go...
I'd be very excited to meet you there!

uh-bong - or uh-bonk! - (reminds me of a Diva preset I made)

sascha wrote:
Suloo wrote: will you attend on all three days at superbooth16? Especially on the 2nd? :)
Even before & after ;)
nice, i'll come over then! :)

This is great news!

I was really expecting something like Logic´s Ultrabeat. A multi-timbral drum station, but U-He style with great synthesis options.
Looking forward to see this instrument! :party:

sascha wrote:
Tp3 wrote:

Can't count me in. I got some experience in the A321 series
Hihi... you just given yourself a name for a mastering processor with a fixed ratio compressor and an emphasis on the high frequencies :
Air-Bus 221 :lol: :D
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Tp3 wrote:
sascha wrote:
Tp3 wrote:

Can't count me in. I got some experience in the A321 series
Hihi... you just given yourself a name for a mastering processor with a fixed ratio compressor and an emphasis on the extreme high frequencies :
Air-Bus 221 :lol: :D
(Gabe Dumbbell)

What for? When there's STIX ! :-)

Return to “u-he”