Improvements!

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Always relative - who needs absolute?

I dont know if this has been asked, but are there plans in adding Pan as destination in Tyrell N6?

A feature request for Zebra 2/Zebra HZ: version lock in the options, switchable from 2.3 to 2.5 :)

A huge +1 to the idea of a midi-assignable control so that one can move from normal to fine control of a parameter hands free - clicking a footswitch to go from normal to sine control mid-sweep would be the single most useful change to u-he synths since, well... so long ago I can't remember a more useful change. It would be a godsend. Especially for zebra/zebrify and bazille where that switch to fine adjustments is so often needed while performing.
filmmaker/composer - http://www.brookhinton.com

Anyone else experiencing a really slow UI for the AudioUnit version of Zebra2 (tested in Ableton and HostingAU)? Takes a long time for the modules to re-arrange while changing presets. The VST version is very snappy in Cubase. Im on a iMac Pro with Vega 56 graphics.

az82 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:43 pm Anyone else experiencing a really slow UI for the AudioUnit version of Zebra2 (tested in Ableton and HostingAU)? Takes a long time for the modules to re-arrange while changing presets. The VST version is very snappy in Cubase. Im on a iMac Pro with Vega 56 graphics.
From our QA:
tasmaniandevil wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:57 am You could try to switch your colour profile to sRGB IEC61966-2.1.

az82 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:43 pm Anyone else experiencing a really slow UI for the AudioUnit version of Zebra2
Try setting your Mac's colour profile to sRGB IEC61966-2.1.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

Yes, much better. Thank you very much!

For Zebra: Is it possible to set the MMAP Modulator to one of the four MMix? I'm finding the MMAP module incredibly helpful in visualising what the modulators are actually doing.

Hi again.

Anyone else experiencing really slow Repro-1 preset changes in Ableton 10.1.25 on Mac?

I tested in HostingAU too and the presets load fast. Also tested the VST version and it works fine. It's only in Ableton that behaves strange. For example, changing from "Two Chord Trix" to "Torture Rumble FX" from the root preset folder takes a lot of time and the mouse beachballs even.

Thank you!

az82 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:31 am Anyone else experiencing really slow Repro-1 preset changes in Ableton 10.1.25 on Mac?
Are you still on the sRGB IEC61966-2.1 colour profile, or did you switch to a different profile?
Is this with the newest Repro version 1.1.1, revision 9669, or an older one?
Is it happening with the AU only, or also with VST2 or VST3 in Live?
Do you have any third party skins installed for Repro?
Did this only start with the 10.1.25 update of Live, or was it already happening before?

So far all I can say is: It works fine on Mac with the AU in Live 10.1.25 over here, preset switching is happening instantly.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

Thank you for helping me narrow it down. Yes, still sRGB, Repro 9669. VST worked fine in Ableton 10.1.25.

I reverted to the Live binary of 10.1.18 and now the AU works perfectly too.

Feature request - Pitch shifting module for Zebra3.

I have wondered about how to modulate the global pitch (not in steps, but smoothly). I don't have a pitch wheel, nor a mod wheel. Is there a way to do that? If not, a pitch shifting module would help me there.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

I would like to see Mod Wheel, Breath, or the Ctrl A/B modulation sources also work with 14bit resolution if used as mod source.
Andy is a support ninja.

Return to “u-he”