Improvements!

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Urs wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:03 am Yep, we know.

Right now we need to get through our humungous maintenance update (Apple Silicon and stuff) and then we'll continue to improve things feature wise.
They say that an apple a day keeps the doctor away,but the disruption that Apple constantly delivers,gives the developers a serious case of indigestion :wink:
No auto tune...

Mod destination animation on the dial for visual feedback on what's going on with the LFO.
more of a visual arp/seq rather than numbers in original skin
Add and edit node's for custom wave shapes on the segment type window for the Shape sequencer
just my thoughts :}

:D

I have a brilliant idea for Re-pro 5.... bump the max of 8 voices to 10. Bam! Instant Prophet 10.

But seriously, this is one of those things that probably should go to 11.

Is there ever going to be a VST3 release for ACE/Bazille ?

Constructed Identity wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:16 pm Is there ever going to be a VST3 release for ACE/Bazille ?
Already there...

pdxindy wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:23 pm
Constructed Identity wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:16 pm Is there ever going to be a VST3 release for ACE/Bazille ?
Already there...
Did I just not select on install? Hmm

VST2, VST3, I have never been able to control ACE/Bazille with a modwheel in any config.
Can control other softsynths so I donno...

Send CC1 from DAW, modwheel is not host automatable in u-he plugins.

The UX of Zebra 2 (and 3) could be improved by a faster interaction with the OSC modules. Picking a specific oscillator takes three clicks, whereas two should be sufficient. 1) the down arrow icon, 2) a particular oscillator and 3) close. It's both unexpected and inefficient. The dialog that pops up also feels like a style break. Could we do with the regular dropdowns, like stack or modulation knobs have?

Repro-5 could show current values of ModWheel, Lower and Upper Limits on mouse hover, just like the knobs and switches on the main panel do. Would be great to now their values without first dragging the controls (which unfortunately changes them in the process).

Latch mode for Diva’s arp (and the others).

This must have been addressed already, but a standalone FX chain plugin extracted from Repro. :love:

kodnin wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:44 pm The UX of Zebra 2 (and 3) could be improved by a faster interaction with the OSC modules. Picking a specific oscillator takes three clicks, whereas two should be sufficient. 1) the down arrow icon, 2) a particular oscillator and 3) close. It's both unexpected and inefficient. The dialog that pops up also feels like a style break. Could we do with the regular dropdowns, like stack or modulation knobs have?
Regular dropdowns for oscillator presets would be thoroughly impractical, as you can have hundreds of them in nested folders.

Urs, can we get some way to change the pitch tracking in Diva?

Its currently too rigid, all the key are centered to their relative pitch variating by the voice detune parameter, that's not how some analogue synths behave, some have a tendency towards flat or sharp the higher or lower you go on the keyboard.

Best regards

Return to “u-he”