u-he coffee meet @ NAMM

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We're meeting at the outdoor fountain on Thursday at 3pm.

Keep looking for the guy on the left (Urs) and the girl in the middle (Jayney):

The photo is fresh from yesterday. The guy on the right won't be coming though ;)

Cheers,

;) Urs
Last edited by Urs on Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wish I could. Have a great weekend, Urs!
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

Wish I could be there. Hope you guys have a blast.

-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

whats that heavy gear behind? :)

toitoi wrote:whats that heavy gear behind? :)
Just a little something that Urs developed to get into the brains of anyone walking within a 50 yard radius... :lol:

-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

toitoi wrote:whats that heavy gear behind? :)
The largest modular system I've seen so far ;)

Wish I had the time to go down there, would very much like to say hi and thanks, Urs!

:hug:

look like zebra modules in hardware, and one in the middle with the white skin (don't remember it's name)8)

is that mr. zimmers modular? really big one :love:

When you open the glass door it plays Happy Birthday using monophonic square waves.

i'm busy thurs. but maybe fri i will find you. is that jayney same jayney from UPT, as in the remix i worked on with Kristen?

I'll be there...

justin3am wrote:I'll be there...
Rats, I've got a meeting at 3pm. Well, I'm meeting up with somebody, but I don't know where we are going. How long will ya'll be around there? I'd love to stop by. I may check the fountain when I'm done just to see if anyone is still there.

Brent
My host is better than your host

Ok, Urs, where is the order form for the "u-he" tee shirt??? I didn't get the memo...
;-)

---V

Return to “u-he”