'Black and White and Red' New patch bank for Zebra from 3am!

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks for the presets. I'll download them after a couple other downloads finish. Are there any mp3's in this thread somewhere?

I'm working on that right now... :)

dp

Thanks 3am,

These are very nice!!!

dw

Demo 1: Cheezewhiz

This one kind of sucks. Its six instances of Zebra sequenced by Numerology while I turned knobs. I slammed the whole two mix into Vintage Warmer but other than that, I didn't use any external effects.

I take it that you're into Industrial/EBM stuff? Anyway, thanks for the presets, some of the patches sound quite usable.. I've already modified several of your patches by microtuning them with random scales (BTW microtuning information is stored into the patches directly, so the tuned presets open with proper tuning even without the original .tun files :p )

tetsuneko wrote:I take it that you're into Industrial/EBM stuff? Anyway, thanks for the presets, some of the patches sound quite usable..
I'm more into the experimental side of things; IDM, Breakcore, Dark Ambient, Noise. I tried to make patches here that were usable in other contexts as well but still retained the dirtiness. "Quite usable" is what I was shooting for, with varying degrees of what one might consider "usable" :)

Here is another demo: do not want

This one is loud and noisy. Not as listener friendly as the first. The reverb is Uhbik-A.

Hey,

I've just downloaded the soundbank, but haven't tried the sounds. Nevertheless, anyone who puts together such a well thought-out package (with even a marketing logo with the cool allusion to that old joke about Zebras in a blender!!!) should be thanked!

I actually had to read most of the first page of posts before I realized it was free - I was scanning to see the price!

So thanks! And even if the sounds are harder edge than I might use all the time, it's a good palette to have - I might not use all of them at the same time as in "do not want", but the right edgier sound in an otherwise smoother composition can give exactly the character I'm looking for.

So, in advance, THANKS THANKS THANKS!

justin3am: Really great presets, I especially like the dynamic ones like cleft beat, tri cycle and circuit fatigue.
The heartbroken robot is also sweet ;-)

I have a liking for those off-sounds...

Thank you very much!

Thomas Helzle

Thanks, Justin !
I hadn't noticed your bank so far

I'm glad you did, I hope you enjoy it.

Return to “u-he”