Patch Contest # 3

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

elxicano wrote:Contest #3 ?
I have no better idea at the moment than to also make this a full Bazille. Or maybe an Uhbik?

Urs wrote:
I have no better idea at the moment than to also make this a full Bazille. Or maybe an Uhbik?
Maybe an Uhbik will bring out the masses for this one??

I'm already a proud owner, but still would love to see large turnouts for this contest and future contests. I'm learning a lot (and will have to learn quite a bit more to have a competitive entry for this contest).

Anyways, Urs, you have my vote for either Uhbik or Bazille.

Also, maybe one of the pro sound designers would like to offer their product(s) as a price too? I think I own all but 2 of them (as shown from u-he), but still would love to see more participants.

hakey wrote:Michael Kastrup has very kindly written up some tips about creating a playable synth patch. You can read all about it on his blog:

http://xsynth.blogspot.com/
I still think this will work better than a blog.

Don't take this seriously, but I always wanted 30 seconds of Michael Kastrup or Howard Scarr playing my winning patch for use as a ringtone or on an answering machine.

Winner sets the release date for Zebra 2.5 and Uhbik G and X :lol:

*As I enter this, Zebra 2.5 ad on the right teases me (every day!)*

GMusic wrote:Winner sets the release date for Zebra 2.5 and Uhbik G and X :lol:

Yeah... soooorrryyyy :cry:

I wish I could work faster, but yesterday I had a conspirational meeting with Ben from Camel Audio, and you know, well, somehow... I had loads of strange things this week, went to the police due to credit card fraud, went to dentist for filling, went to doctors for health checkup, had two consequent hang overs due to wife's birthday and what not.

On the other hand, I think the general design of 2.5 is finished. I just need to continue where I stopped, set levels straight, fix some more bugs and add some more little things before making it a release candidate.

Maybe today I go into Cinema4D and finish the updated background for Uhbik-G though. It still needs that other knob.

I need another coffee first.

Urs wrote:
Would it be possible to give away just a single Uhbik module rather than full Uhbik - is that what you mean? I think a full Uhbik is possibly too generous?

(If I win I'm choosing Uhbik X :hihi: )

Urs wrote:

Yeah... soooorrryyyy :cry:

I wish I could work faster, but yesterday I had a conspirational meeting with Ben from Camel Audio, and you know, well, somehow... I had loads of strange things this week, went to the police due to credit card fraud, went to dentist for filling, went to doctors for health checkup, had two consequent hang overs due to wife's birthday and what not.

On the other hand, I think the general design of 2.5 is finished. I just need to continue where I stopped, set levels straight, fix some more bugs and add some more little things before making it a release candidate.

Maybe today I go into Cinema4D and finish the updated background for Uhbik-G though. It still needs that other knob.

I need another coffee first.
Two things really stuck out on this... Conspirational meeting with Ben??? I won't ask what, but just wanted to say that this sounds exciting, however (wherever) it may lead. :) Now the second thing really sucks... Credit card fraud? Hope it wasn't too much damage and hope it's resolved quickly. 8)

Urs wrote:Yeah... soooorrryyyy :cry:
Awww, no worries! They'll be ready when they're ready. We all know you're working on them and that's what really matters. :)

Sorry to hear about the CC fraud though, that stuff sucks. :cry:

any chance on offering a MFM2 as a prize :wink:

MitchK1989 wrote:any chance on offering a MFM2 as a prize :wink:
Ok, if you win you can have MFM2 8)

Urs wrote:
MitchK1989 wrote:any chance on offering a MFM2 as a prize :wink:
Ok, if you win you can have MFM2 8)
Now I'm going to have to try extra hard, since that would complete my u-he collection (until berlin modular is available at least)

Urs wrote:

... had two consequent hang overs due to wife's birthday and what not.
I don't care when Zebra 2.5 comes out, but is that one hangover for each hemisphere of the brain, where one ruins your artistic abilities and the other your math?

billstei wrote:
Urs wrote:... had two consequent hang overs due to wife's birthday and what not.
I don't care when Zebra 2.5 comes out, but is that one hangover for each hemisphere of the brain, where one ruins your artistic abilities and the other your math?
Good guess! My math was crippled after we celebrated into my wife's birthday so I forgot how to count beverages during the other night. Then everybody could tell from the way I walked that my artistic skills were non-existant. At least for the rest of the night. The hang over itself wasn't so bad though :oops:

Urs wrote:The hang over itself wasn't so bad though :oops:
How old are you Urs? Hangovers after 35 kills you. Or at least me. :help:

Return to “u-he”