Forum For Hijacking?

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

putte wrote: Now i force you guys to get used to the squirrel ... and so you do several times a day since almost 2 days.

sorry ... but i need to do this ... :?

putte
i can see years down the road when it will become part of our venacular:

"get used to the squirrel."

no one will probably remember when or why it started, but paople will live in fear of this phrase.
BTW putte, how come your pic here doesn't have U in your ball gag?

THANK GOD!!!!!!

i'm glad that someone from osxaudio is still alive!

i was the last one to make it out of there-

...and what i saw, the ......SQUIRRELS........

they were merciless killing machines. :cry:

god....... i can't go on. :cry: oink... tdc... you will be missed. :cry:

-and in case you're curious what remains of osxaudio.com now-

...just before i got the hell outta there, i managed to snap this:

putte, why did you do THIS????????!!

:cry:

Oink and TDC made it out ok. I saw Oink at Sonikmatter and tdc IMed me shortly after the incident. Everything will be ok in a few days. Apparently, squirrels don't have a real long life expectancy. We should be ok soon.

Long Live OSX Audio and of course Thank You KVR (for housing the refugees in this time of crisis)!

fucanette

fucanay wrote:Oink and TDC made it out ok.
..man, that's the best news i heard all day.

....yes....

when all this is over, we will have to rebuild...

...and osxaudio shall live again!

(man. i didn't realize how much osxaudio became integrated with my
workflow... i usually keep my browser parked on it when i work at my
non music related job. ...it keeps me from falling asleep... -and now
with it gone, i can't get any friggin' work done! well almost. :-) )

Thats funny, i didn't realize how much OSXAudio kept me from doing music. since it's been down, Ive done my best track in a log time.

http://mattf.3tards.com/endbeatdoneish3.mp3

And I saw boojiboy over at Sonikmatter too. He was bad mouthing us hijackers. I think he should be shunned when OSXAudio returns.

fucananny

boojiboy. who's that?
nice track. that wouldn't be your progeny that U are exploiting, would it?

fucanay wrote:Thats funny, i didn't realize how much OSXAudio kept me from doing music. since it's been down, Ive done my best track in a log time.
fucananny
hehheh. spaceballs. ......cool track man!

anyway, i'll see y'all kids, when osxaudio get's
rid of the squirrel scourge..........

what's a brother gots to do to get some props round here?

you use my beats and don't even drop me a line :lol:

seriously though - osxaudio being down is the best thing to happen to fucany - that tune is testament enough :D

keep it up man, for your musics sake I hope osxaudio takes a long vacation, other than that I miss the calming blue :cry:

Sorry End,

I didn't give my son credit, not my beatboxing sister inlaw, not Rick Moranis. Don't take it personally. :shock:

fucanay

no worries - just keep popping out the hits (and as many kids as you'll eventually need for your own guitar army ;) )

cool song Fucanay!

-Zoing, also known as applepie on the conquered-by-squirrels-site, where i have an exceedingly small post count, and am proud of it

fucanay wrote: Everything will be ok in a few days. Apparently, squirrels don't have a real long life expectancy. We should be ok soon.
:o ....NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! .....

Good to see you guys are alive! I thought that the squirrel war took all of the OSX audio guys with it.
Hey, by the way: Why do they have much better emoticons over here...? I like this one: :smack:

Well did you guys ever think about that your stuck-in-the-past-talk-about-"future-products"-like-AU may have lead the website to the conclusion that it doesn't even exist yet????

Just a guess :oops: :roll: :bang: :idiot: :nutter:

Hmmm...

... well, gets us some time to push some hijacking in other forums...

;) Urs

Return to “u-he”