ZPC #10 - strange portent

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Zebra Patch Contest #10:

It's no secret and no accident that Zebra can pull of some amazing, unexpected, bizarre sounds. It's a synth that allows a lot of complexity and configuration while maintaining great control and accessibility. Various forms of electronic music can all use these to some extent. This contest is asking for that kind of sound. The stranger the better!

A lot of the entries for the first few contests got a lot of sounds along these lines - it was hard to judge them against more conventional, more clearly instrumental patches, but there were a lot of great, memorable sounds.

So this is an opportunity to explore that side of Zebra - should be good fun :)

-- Submission deadline: May 24th
-- Please pm me on these forums, or e-mail me at **xh3rv.**andrew**@**gmail**.**com (remove *s)
-- Either one or two patches may be submitted
-- Please scrub your name from submitted patches (or stuff like MSEGs, OSC presets that can also have an author tag) - a blank author field or a ? or a * in there.

Thanks, and looking forward to submissions!

(The beneficience of Urs Heckmann is such that contest winners receive free u-he stuff) :hyper:

Sticky!

+1 u-he soft of choice for the winner!

:)

Nice :)
I'll start immediatelly!

Cheers
Dennis

nice, will work on this.

Is there an ACE Patch Contest? ACE isn't Zebra but it's still amazing. APC anyone?

Gentle reminder: May 24 is less than a week away. Get those patches done in time! :)

Thanks for the reminder :hihi: Indeed, deadline is steadily approaching.

[bono-voice] Whoo's gunna rruuuuuunnn your wild zeeebbbraaaas [/bono-voice]

48-hour notice 8)

Soooo...it's 5/25. Any word on those presets to vote for a winner?? ;)

It'll be a couple hours before I can get to doing the voting post, but it shouldn't take long.

Return to “u-he”