Hey Urs, Where is OSXAudio.com

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Urs wrote:BWAHAHAHAHAHA

;) Urs
The best thing about OSXAudio going off line is that I finally got around to trying out various demo software including the wonderful Zebra.

By the way, click command-control-option-8 and look at Ned' picture. Those aren't sunglasses! (Oh, if you are using OSX that is. We must be careful in this forum because non-X-users might be reading.)
:)

W :o w!!! Kool trick. One question, though: is this how someone named velocipede gets around? Just wondering...:

[quote="Ned Bouhalassa"]W :o w!!! Kool trick. One question, though: is this how someone named velocipede gets around? Just wondering...:

or like this?:

Hey bubs,
I'm playing a show this Friday! It's my first show using Logic and a Powerbook, instead of a rock band! Opening up for a burlesque troupe! :love:

Wish me luck! and if you have ANY suggestions about optimizing OS X or Logic for a live performance, so as to avoid the dreaded "core audio overload" message, let me know! I pump my moog, guitar, and vocals through Logic live, plus soft synth and audio tracks, (and More Feedback Machine Urs! :D )........

......highjack sequence started.... ignite random dialogue segue..... :smack:

velocipede wrote:command-control-option-8
WHAT THE...

Woah, this is insanely great! - Man, they are here, they are here!!!!

I know, this must be enhanced vision!

Dope!

Thanks for showing us!

;) Urs

[quote="frackyfreak"][quote="Ned Bouhalassa"]W :o w!!! Kool trick. One question, though: is this how someone named velocipede gets around? Just wondering...:

or like this?/quote]

Damn. You are both right! Despite being a banana, it runs on OSX.

You lot are :nutter:

Ben wrote:You lot are :nutter:
from OSXAUDIO :roll:
Last edited by Storlon on Wed Nov 19, 2003 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

;) Urs

We've made the squirrels angry-<postmaster[at]osxaudio.com>
ATTENTION: OSXAudion.com users, Squirrelmail is a group of people who write webmail software (for free and in there spare time none the less). They allow people to download the software, but they DO NOT install the software on other peoples servers, or "hijack" servers, as many of you uninformed have suggested with your postings here. If you are now seeing Squirrelmail where you used to see a different site, its because the server admin installed Squirrelmail onto his/her server himself/herself. Maybe you try emailing the website administrator instead of bugging these good people who have had absolutely NOTHING to do with osxaudio or their server. Have you even thought of that, or even read any of the relevant pages on the Squirrelmail site? BTW, I am sure this will get deleted just like the other postings considering this is a "FEEDBACK on the usage of Squirrelmail form" not a support form, but at least the admins are doing their job!
ooh get her/him. Yes I did try mailing admin at osxaudio but it got bounced back. What is going on? Anyone know tdc's phone number? Let's ring him at the Opera House- if only i could remember his name.

atariboy or Urs probably have Tony's (tdc) email. I used to have it, but can't find it now...

They left alter egos line about wishing it was an AU. That is funny shit. I feel bad for taking over their board but oh well. I see TDC on IM for a little bit once in a while, I'll ask if I see him again.

fucanay

boojiboy wrote:We've made the squirrels angry-<postmaster[at]osxaudio.com>
ATTENTION: OSXAudion.com users, Squirrelmail is a group of people who... blah blah blah.
your honor, i plead not gulity. temporary insanity.

I must fess up, guilty but temporarily insane also. I want my TDC! Well his site any way.

Return to “u-he”