>>> ZPC#16 - FM Synthesis <<<

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mcnoone wrote:I'll give a copy of my Soliton sound set to the 1st place winner of this competition.
:hyper:

yeah that's generous from you, mcnoone.

but damn !! I should have wait before buying your soundset because it's so sure that I win this ZPC 16 ! :roll:

great news mcnoone :D

I just sent in my two patches for the contest,

may ya'll think they are arbee's
arbee wrote:because it's so sure that I win this ZPC 16
:wink:

Tuning problems!
Harmonic snap please, Urs? :harp: :wheee:
Last edited by CandeFan on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

?
CandeFan wrote:Tuning problems!

???

rsmus7 wrote:?

???
...............................................!...............................................!:uhuhuh:

CandeFan wrote:
rsmus7 wrote:?

???
...............................................!...............................................!:uhuhuh:
A Møøse once bit my sister...

Re tuning. I posted a table for FM somewhere, a few years ago. Can't find it, don't remember whether it could be useful here...

Howard wrote:Re tuning. I posted a table for FM somewhere, a few years ago. Can't find it, don't remember whether it could be useful here...
Something like the table from this PDF? http://www.sonicftp.com/articles/inside ... thesis.pdf

Cheers
Dennis

Bronto Scorpio wrote:
Howard wrote:Re tuning. I posted a table for FM somewhere, a few years ago. Can't find it, don't remember whether it could be useful here...
Something like the table from this PDF? http://www.sonicftp.com/articles/inside ... thesis.pdf

Cheers
Dennis
Yes it would be useful for Zebra's FM osc's to display tuning as the harmonic series like the old DX's.

Howie, did you mean this table?

I can't remember if it was you or Michael Kastrup that made it, it's been in my documents folder for quite some time now.

Thanks!

Re Mööse: We cal it Älg! They bite in the front and kicks at the back...

bmrzycki wrote:Howie, did you mean this table?(snip) I can't remember if it was you or Michael Kastrup that made it, it's been in my documents folder for quite some time now.
Yep that's the one - thanks Brian. Yes, could be useful - the "OSC Wave" column is the index of the first 16 harmonics in SpectroBlend mode, so those FMO tune/detune values should give you at least a few useful pitches. Of course there are many others e.g. +7.02 (almost perfect fifth), -12 etc. that are not in the list!

Howard wrote:
bmrzycki wrote:Howie, did you mean this table?(snip) I can't remember if it was you or Michael Kastrup that made it, it's been in my documents folder for quite some time now.
Yep that's the one - thanks Brian. Yes, could be useful - the "OSC Wave" column is the index of the first 16 harmonics in SpectroBlend mode, so those FMO tune/detune values should give you at least a few useful pitches. Of course there are many others e.g. +7.02 (almost perfect fifth), -12 etc. that are not in the list!
Sounds like something that might be well-suited to a javascript calculator....hrm....

CandeFan wrote:Thanks!

Re Mööse: We cal it Älg! They bite in the front and kicks at the back...
For some reason your thread reminded me of the opening credits of Monty Python's Search for the Holy Grail. The line I quoted shows up around 1:45. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SII-jhEd-a0

Return to “u-he”