Are there any factory patches for DIVA?

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

TechnoSlave wrote:Any chance that any of you knowlegeable guys can create a set of "init" patches that provide a generic patch for each of the emulated synths.

I guess that the "init" patch included with the beta is the minimoog.

It would be great to load up prepatched synths to get you into the ballpark with each classic instrument. Also have "average" parameter settings as well as the appropiate modules selected in the signal chain.
+1

I was thinking along the same lines. That would be incredibly helpful (especially as I'm not very familiar with the originals).

Cheers,
Trahast
Sigs are for siggies

TechnoSlave wrote:Any chance that any of you knowlegeable guys can create a set of "init" patches that provide a generic patch for each of the emulated synths.

It would be great to load up prepatched synths to get you into the ballpark with each classic instrument. Also have "average" parameter settings as well as the appropiate modules selected in the signal chain.
There are some in my preset bank.

I just uploaded a new version of my presets. There are about 60 in there now. Some of them are impressions of the Juno factory sound bank as heard here : http://www.synthmania.com/juno-106.htm. I think I got pretty close on a few of them others not so.
Some of them are also an attempt to match some of the presets in the Jupiter 8v, just for kicks to see how close they are (the results are quite surprising to me at least). The two could sound remarkably similar and sometimes I found myself preferring the Arturia just a little bit - probably my matching skills because I never played with Jupiter like I have played with Diva :hihi: (it sounds sooo good)

anyway here they are: http://www.box.net/s/nd0bf9njx25j2oy77u6f
Last edited by Mogular on Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mogular wrote:I just uploaded a new version of my presets. There are about 60 in there now. Some of them are impressions of the Juno factory sound bank as heard here : http://www.synthmania.com/juno-106.htm. I think I got pretty close on a few of them others not so.
Some of them are also an attempt to match some of the presets in the Jupiter 8v, just for kicks to see how close they are (the results are quite surprising to me at least). The two could sound remarkably similar and sometimes I found myself preferring the Arturia just a little bit - probably my matching skills because I never played with Jupiter like I have played with Diva :hihi: (it sounds sooo good)

anyway here they are: http://www.box.com/files#/files/0/f/153 ... 1144811741
Looks like a login is needed for that link. Could you please provide a new free link?

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Trahast wrote:

+1

I was thinking along the same lines. That would be incredibly helpful (especially as I'm not very familiar with the originals).

Cheers,
Trahast
I quickly made some template presets.
I hope I haven't missed something.
Note that the HPF has to be set to boost for the Juno60 and to 0 for the AlphaJuno!
And the Curve setting on the envelopes has to be on on the Jupiter6!
Only use the Saw and Pulse waveforms for the Juno60 (And the subosc and noise of course).
The filter has to be set to rough mode for the Juno60 and to clean mode for the Jupiter8.
If you want to be 100% accurate you'll have to turn the quantization noise on the digital envelopes on (in most cases you don't want to do that though).

http://www.bronto-scorpio-music.com/Dow ... plates.zip

Edit: It should be obvious how to switch between revision 1 and 2 of the MS-20 :)
And you can of course use other envelopes for it!

Cheers
Dennis

Bronto Scorpio wrote:
Trahast wrote:

+1

Cheers,
Trahast
I quickly made some template presets.
I hope I haven't missed something.
Note that the HPF has to be set to boost for the Juno60 and to 0 for the AlphaJuno!
And the Curve setting on the envelopes has to be on on the Jupiter6!
Only use the Saw and Pulse waveforms for the Juno60 (And the subosc and noise of course).
The filter has to be set to rough mode for the Juno60 and to clean mode for the Jupiter8.
If you want to be 100% accurate you'll have to turn the quantization noise on the digital envelopes on (in most cases you don't want to do that though).

http://www.bronto-scorpio-music.com/Dow ... plates.zip

Cheers
Dennis
Thank you, much appreciated!

I actually see this as an opportunity to force myself to explore a synth without the safety net of factory presets. (I know, I know, nothing's stopping me from deleting them...) At the same time, I think it would be useful for me to have a few points of reference before setting off on hybridisising (if that's a word) flights of fancy.

I know what I'll be doing this weekend. Serendipity, be my friend!

Cheers,
Trahast
Sigs are for siggies

I have just started reprogramming some patches of a Minimoog patchbook. I'll publish the first results (including my Diva older presets) today or tomorrow.

i also got a jupiter 8 patchbook so more Jupiter presets will folow too. Some of them need Unison so i'll wait with those until Diva got an unison feature.

After finishing reprogramming some famous and/or factory sounds i'll try to do some more "original" sounds which should be finished after the official release so i'll maybe publish those as a commercial bank. Let's see.

Ingo
Last edited by Ingonator on Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ingo Weidner
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Ingonator wrote:I have just started reprogramming some patches of a Minimoog patchbook. I'll publish the first results (including my Diva older presets) today or tomorrow.

i also got a jupiter 8 patchbook so more Jupiter presets will folow too. Some of them need Unison so i'll wait with those until Diva got an unison feature.

Ingo
Keep in mind that some of the parameters aren't exactly scaled as on the originals (iirc). The cutoff for example. It's the same freq on all models if you set it to 30 (for example) that wouldn't be the case with the originals.

Cheers
Dennis

Bronto Scorpio wrote:
Ingonator wrote:I have just started reprogramming some patches of a Minimoog patchbook. I'll publish the first results (including my Diva older presets) today or tomorrow.

Ingo
Keep in mind that some of the parameters aren't exactly scaled as on the originals (iirc). The cutoff for example. It's the same freq on all models if you set it to 30 (for example) that wouldn't be the case with the originals.

Cheers
Dennis
Hi Dennis,

i know. For checking the Jupiter sounds i used some audio demos and the Arturia Jupiter demo. For the Moog i'll try to check the scales with another Minimoog emulation like e.g. the Arturia Minimoog demo. For some famous sounds i'll also try to check with the original song if i got it.

Ingo
Last edited by Ingonator on Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ingo Weidner

Mogular wrote: anyway here they are: http://www.box.com/files#/files/0/f/153 ... 1144811741
made an account because i wasn't logged in ("please log in to access the box"). Still no chance to download the presets.

Ingonator wrote: Looks like a login is needed for that link. Could you please provide a new free link?

Ingo
Sorry about that, its the same link from my earlier upload. http://www.box.net/s/nd0bf9njx25j2oy77u6f

Mogular wrote:
Ingonator wrote: Looks like a login is needed for that link. Could you please provide a new free link?

Ingo
Sorry about that, its the same link from my earlier upload. http://www.box.net/s/nd0bf9njx25j2oy77u6f
Some nice sounds there - "they eat our eyes" is particularly juicy - esp when set to divine

I just added touch of aftertouch to the filter for myself - great fun

Cool, yes that particular patch was inspired by the insight into the gain staging in the Diva beta thread. Makes the filters just squeal (or shriek like vicious eye eating birds... think Hitchcock :hihi: )

Patches by Everyone I have heard till now are really nice ........but some extraordinary work by Ingonator and Mogular.........Just Love all the sounds especially the Jupiter ones :love: ...........

My Patches on the bundle are not Analogue based but rather FX type cos I am not too familiar with any hardware Analogue Synths......started designing just few years back.....and I haven't had the opportunity to play with Moog or Jupiter.............but after listening to these patches on Diva.......I am just blown away :shock: ......They are really really Warm and fat.........

and Thanks to Mogular for the INIT Patches of all Synths.......Back to designing 8) ......

edit - and special Thanks for all patches by Bronto Scorpio(Dennis)......his fine detailed n complex presets are something else.......

learnt a lot from you guys
B Ray - Embrays - RAY
Valhalla Delay - 120 Presets, D16 Repeater - 80 Presets, Soundtoys Effectrack 150+ Presets, PA Unfiltered Audio BYOME - 100 Presets, Venomode Phrasebox - 100 Presets - https://gumroad.com/embrays

The KVR Beta Bundle has been updated at the PatchLib to include Moglar's and Bronto Scorpio's latest patches, as well as a few others around the forum. Go ahead and pick it up here:
http://www.u-he.com/PatchLib/presets/di ... Bundle.zip

Return to “u-he”