Zebra3 Info

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zebra

Maybe Urs should call the new version ZeBERa (Berlin residents will know why ...)

Fette Töle wrote:Maybe Urs should call the new version ZeBERa (Berlin residents will know why ...)
Yeah... flying home tonight (well, takes two nights...). Wished I could fly into a modern, well connected, transit-able airport directly instead of having limited choices with additional stop overs...

Hope to release Z3 before BER opens though.

What is BER?
Rainguitar is a writer and musician living in Sherwood Park, Alberta. He is known by his pseudonym "T.K. Boomer" which he uses to write science fiction. Music production is a hobby.

Urs wrote:Hope to release Z3 before BER opens though.
I was hoping more for something like "by this Christmas" versus "before BER opens" [they're talking 2020 or 2021]!

Well I assume before then! Doesn't U-he have a Zebra 3 team already working on it? If not, then I'm guessing once 2.8 is released it's full speed ahead! :wheee:

And Zebra 2.8 is a nice gift to hold us over until then :tu:

Would be great to have MSEGS curves skew factor as a modulation destination.
best!
a.

clangorous wrote:Well I assume before then! Doesn't U-he have a Zebra 3 team already working on it?
First post of this thread:

"Postby Urs; Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:47 am
Zebra3 Info
Actually, we've started to work on Zebra3, that's true."

:hihi:

I still think it´s all a clever marketing......2022.....Zebra 3....10 years in the making (you know, somebody did this already with a plug-in). Behringer will "emulate" this software in a cheaper analog version while the Berlin Airport will still eat up billions and needs 10 years to finish.....if ever. By the time it´s ready we are using starships with Zebra 3 plugmon GUI as control centre.
:D
Nah´Patience......all will be good......maybe.

Well, I’m going to bed. I have to work early in the morning, so If Zebra 3 shows up wake me up so I can say ‘hi’ real quick. So long, and thanks for all the fish.

I DO find myself thinking about Z3 more lately. I'm curious what the current state of things are :)

TLDR; :borg:

will Z3 be a new product, OR an update to Z2?

If new product, will Z2 be reduced in price as soon as Z3 is released :?:

EDIT: [solved], info is listed on 1st post in this thread. :dog: :D

Shiek927 wrote: I'm curious what the current state of things are :)
Urs on October 08, 2012 wrote:Actually, we've started to work on Zebra3, that's true. <...> The term "started to work on" certainly means at least 6 months until we'll see anything!
At least 6 months almost turned into at least 6 years by now. :)

Actually Z3 is the only software product which I'm currently interested in.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

recursive one wrote:
Shiek927 wrote: I'm curious what the current state of things are :)
Urs on October 08, 2012 wrote:Actually, we've started to work on Zebra3, that's true. <...> The term "started to work on" certainly means at least 6 months until we'll see anything!
At least 6 months almost turned into at least 6 years by now. :)

Actually Z3 is the only software product which I'm currently interested in.
oh, come on, we already saw something in the past 6 years :)

see something means just it compiles and has some basic functionality in programmers language :D

and yes, we saw some screenshots of some parts.

Just 1 month to Superbooth :D
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

Return to “u-he”