Latest Builds (rev 2228) (Apr 9th)

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In the latest Zebra and ZebraHZ I can no longer navigate patches with up/down arrow keys. Neither in Reaper 4.57 nor in Studio One 2.61 (both Win 7 x64, VST2). In Studio One arrow keys presses go all the way to DAW and it navigates track up/down.

aboukirev wrote:In the latest Zebra and ZebraHZ I can no longer navigate patches with up/down arrow keys. Neither in Reaper 4.57 nor in Studio One 2.61 (both Win 7 x64, VST2). In Studio One arrow keys presses go all the way to DAW and it navigates track up/down.
oi, that's new to us. I've submitted it to our bug tracking system.

Semi-confirmed.

I can navigate through the patches just fine with up/down arrow keys, but not through the folders list.
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

#rob wrote:Semi-confirmed.

I can navigate through the patches just fine with up/down arrow keys, but not through the folders list.
Urs wrote:
re*MD9@3!Tm^ wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:
EDIT 2: Arrows work on the right pane, but not on the left (folder) pane.
Confirmed.
never did :oops:
In last revision you have to click on left folder hit right arrow key then up & down arrows work. This has been discussed briefly sure you can get arrows to work, but for me clicking on any preset with mouse, or favoriting makes you have to repeat those steps over again or is this only me reaper 4.57 32 bit?

ScottZ wrote:In last revision you have to click on left folder hit right arrow key then up & down arrows work. This has been discussed briefly sure you can get arrows to work, but for me clicking on any preset with mouse, or favoriting makes you have to repeat those steps over again or is this only me reaper 4.57 32 bit?
Right, I keep forgetting that after I click mouse on a preset. I can train myself to always do it right but it's somewhat annoying.

aboukirev wrote:
ScottZ wrote:In last revision you have to click on left folder hit right arrow key then up & down arrows work. This has been discussed briefly sure you can get arrows to work, but for me clicking on any preset with mouse, or favoriting makes you have to repeat those steps over again or is this only me reaper 4.57 32 bit?
Right, I keep forgetting that after I click mouse on a preset. I can train myself to always do it right but it's somewhat annoying.
yes I agree and forget as well sometimes I'd much rather be able to jump around and click any preset and use arrow keys right away.

ScottZ wrote:I'd much rather be able to jump around and click any preset and use arrow keys right away.
Uhm... do you mean "click any folder"?
Because as soon as I click onto any preset in the patch list, arrow keys work just fine.
It's just the folder navigation that doesn't like the arrow keys.
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

yes I do mean preset I click any preset arrow keys not work until I click folder then press right then they work. I think aboukirev has the same problem. There never was a folder arrow navigation according to Urs which I quoted above.

#rob wrote:
ScottZ wrote:I'd much rather be able to jump around and click any preset and use arrow keys right away.
Uhm... do you mean "click any folder"?
Because as soon as I click onto any preset in the patch list, arrow keys work just fine.
It's just the folder navigation that doesn't like the arrow keys.
Neither folder navigation nor preset navigation works in Studio One 2 x64 (Windows VST2) in Zebra. So that "right arrow" does not work either. No keyboard navigation, period. I can mouse-click select but arrow keys don't work at all.

REAPER 4.57 here, arrow keys don't work in patch list on Zebra2 (Win x64, REAPER and Zebra x86).

- Mario

In my post on October 18, I reported that

"(3) In the patch browser for both products, using the up and down arrow keys on the computer no longer works."

This referred to the VST3 version of Diva and Zebra2. After I installed the new versions earlier this week, it applies to the VST2 versions as well. (Unless when I choose the VST2 version, Sonar is actually opening the VST3 version.)

Today I tried the right arrow also. I select a preset with the mouse. After that, the arrow keys don't do anything.

I'm running under Sonar X3c.

Mitch I.

Now that it seems that the arrow key problem has been widely confirmed I hope there will be an interim update with a fix, the current behaviour makes browsing patches really cumbersome...

- Mario

It's in our bug tracking system… not sure if we can get another build with a fix out before x-mas.

mabian wrote:Now that it seems that the arrow key problem has been widely confirmed I hope there will be an interim update with a fix, the current behaviour makes browsing patches really cumbersome...
Really? I just finished shovelling 30 cm of snow in my driveway... Using a mouse for a few weeks isn't nearly as cumbersome. ;)

Can I say not convenient then? When creativity calls, even a few clicks in excess can make the difference.... Not even trying to compare to your snow works ;-)

Return to “u-he”