Harmonic Series wavetable download

Official support for: u-he.com
Sendy
KVRAF
5230 posts since 20 Jul, 2010

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:44 am

Harmonic Series wavetable, spectroblend; sine, square, sawtooth.

It lacks high end in the low notes, due to the limited amount of harmonics Spectroblend affords you. It would be nice if there was a switch that would sort of "continue the pattern" of harmonics, so for example if harmonic 64 was the last harmonic in the graph, harmonic 65 was taken from harmonic 1, 66 from 2, etc, repeating the table up to nyquist.

But these are still great material for weird dual-pitched sounds, OSC FX experiments, etc.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

CandeFan
KVRist
69 posts since 4 Feb, 2011 from Länna Sweden

Re: Harmonic Series wavetable download

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:28 am

Thanks!

Diego_C
KVRist
474 posts since 30 Dec, 2011 from Europe

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:54 am

thanks

Sendy
KVRAF

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:04 pm

No problem. If you like them, check out my wavetable collection at the U-he patch lib!
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

3ee
KVRAF
3611 posts since 8 Mar, 2006

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:38 pm

Hey thanks! :) will check them out asap.

Sendy
KVRAF

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:58 pm

Just for clarification these are the wavetables I demonstrated in the video I uploaded earlier.

3ee
KVRAF

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:31 pm

:lol: more fun to play with than watching others play, thanks again! :tu:

Also had to try phase locking 2 oscs and modulating the wave for a cool harmonic tree... basically having other timbres to play with from there. :D

Sendy
KVRAF

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:36 pm

I really like the sound of the fifth, when you sync sweep it. You've effectively got a fifth, frozen into a single wave cycle, then sync swept - really strong sound, like the sync equivalent of a power chord :)

3ee
KVRAF

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:07 pm

Sendy wrote:I really like the sound of the fifth, when you sync sweep it. You've effectively got a fifth, frozen into a single wave cycle, then sync swept - really strong sound, like the sync equivalent of a power chord :)
Yeah, but also tried all oscs tuned to "unpleasant" harmonies and got a nightmarish swarmatronish cymbal type of glass sound :hihi:

Play many notes for intense sound.
https://app.box.com/s/6txtzd21afyc5mzfwvr6

ho66it
KVRist
216 posts since 19 Dec, 2011 from Colorado

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:17 pm

Sendy,
Thanks for sharing these. I look forward to exploring them. I enjoyed witching them in the video too!

3ee
KVRAF

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:59 pm

Hey Sendy, just finished making the 2 "half-square" harmonic pairs into harmonic tree tables. Have no idea what those waves are called... but I find them very useful!

+if combined into 2 oscs, they result into a square wave (2nd osc, lower volume to half) ... but with extra flexibility + they have a sound character of their own. ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hollo
KVRian
955 posts since 28 Dec, 2004

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:09 pm

What's happening when all the total crazy synthmaniacs coming together? :wink:

Tell you guys:

Cheers for the
OFFICIAL EXPERIMENTAL DAYS (founded 2014)

let's keep rolling!

Lovely :love:

:D

3ee
KVRAF

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:10 pm

Now doing the harmonic intervals sine sweep.
done maj 3rd now got to do perfect 4th and 5th :D Will post when finished.

aaron aardvark
KVRian
1469 posts since 22 Jan, 2011 from near Los Angeles

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:56 pm

3ee wrote:Hey Sendy, just finished making the 2 "half-square" harmonic pairs into harmonic tree tables. Have no idea what those waves are called... but I find them very useful!

+if combined into 2 oscs, they result into a square wave (2nd osc, lower volume to half) ... but with extra flexibility + they have a sound character of their own. ;)
Not sure if these are just waves, or patches; I will try them out soon; thank you to Sendy/3ee.

3ee
KVRAF

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:23 pm

^oscillator waves in this case.

Return to “u-he”