Bazille Release

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bazille

shanefontane wrote:no clue where to find the download link. purchased as well.
i gave up and emailed u-he tech support. i assume they can just email me.

too tired to hunt right now.

Yes...I just did the same...

Sheesh… we'll need some time to answer all those emails…

I guess we'll be posting the link to the most current version today. Gotta discuss with Q&A.

Thanks for the discount Urs. No brainer... bought.
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Bought instantly.

Obviously no link, but work comes first anyway. Thanks for the early release Urs :D

Finally the bazille is coming! It's been one of my fave synths since I got the first betas. Really stoked!

How long is the 30% intro discount going to be available? I want to pay the full price for this one!! :love: :party: :tu: :hyper: :phones:

Cheeeers

Another great synth, congratulations everyone at U-he

:clap:

Urs wrote:if you must...

buy now

I did only a quick test, but it should work. Intro offer is 30% off.

Note that if you can wait for a few days there'll be a serial number that's free for a few weeks...
does ACE owner will have the same offer ?

Everybody has the same offer.

Yup, but there will be an upgrade path from ACE and/or Bazille to Berlin Modular.

sorry to ask, but as an ACE owner, i don't need to rush for the intro price, isn't it ?

carrieres wrote:sorry to ask, but as an ACE owner, i don't need to rush for the intro price, isn't it ?
Well,
EvilDragon wrote:Everybody has the same offer.
Urs wrote:, but there will be an upgrade path from ACE and/or Bazille to Berlin Modular.
Thre's no extended time offer for us ACE owners, only the discount for the full Berlin modular if that ever virtually materializes.
Last edited by Gone soft on Fri May 16, 2014 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

carrieres wrote:sorry to ask, but as an ACE owner, i don't need to rush for the intro price, isn't it ?
No-one needs to rush - it'll be valid for 2 months or so...

Its already been said, and confirmed that everybody has the same offer. Thats pretty much the opposite of 'some people will get the offer longer'.

Not sure why you'd think ACE owners would get a different offer, U-he have never done that kind of thing for owners of other separate products (and although ACE and Bazille are both steps towards Berlin Modular, they are still separate products)
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Return to “u-he”